8th February 2010, 06:03 PM
somu

mca 2nd year 1st sem regular question papers of svuniversity and kakatiya university

sir i need mca 2nd year 1st sem regular question papers of svuniversity and kakatiya university and anu. if possible can u send me or tell me get those papers?

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers for Sikkim Manipal University MSc IT 1st and 2nd Sem
  2. Where to do MCA? BCA final year with no maths at 10+2 level
  3. Where could I get the Bangalore University B.Com 1st year 2nd Sem Sanskrit language question paper?
  4. PTU MCA 2nd Sem-Management Information System (MCA-201) Exam-Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Previous year Question Papers for 1st semester and 2nd semester of B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Gujarat Technological University MCA 2nd Sem-Database Management System-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Previous year Question Papers of 2nd year of B-Pharmacy course of Osmania University?
  8. PTU MCA 1st Sem-Introduction to Information Technology (MCA-101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Gujarat Technological University, MCA 2nd Sem.,-Theory of Computation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Previous years question papers of MCA 2nd Semester?
  11. Can I give JEE if my 1st and 2nd semester results are not declared yet?
  12. MDU-Rohtak MCA / PGDCA /APGDCA – 2nd Sem. Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-MCA 1st Sem-Programming in C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Can I have a better future after completing MCA?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [New]
  16. Gujarat Technological University MCA 2nd Sem-Computer Oriented Numerical Methods Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Model question papers of MBA 1st semester of Kakatiya University for all subjects
  18. Model question papers of MBA 1st semester of Kakatiya University for all subjects
9th February 2010, 06:38 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: mca 2nd year 1st sem regular question papers of svuniversity and kakatiya university

www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/ - you can get all the question papers of previos years from this site .. good luck to you and all the best...bbye
10th February 2010, 02:06 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: mca 2nd year 1st sem regular question papers of svuniversity and kakatiya university

You can get the question papers from the below sites:
www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/
www.manabadi.co.in/.../DisplayDocsResSource.aspx?...12
alerts.education4india.com/index.php?category...mca/&...4
17th February 2010, 04:45 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Ther are various exams for which papers are not avialable at net.

and the exams like for which you want sample paper are internal matters,that mean that type of sample papers will be available only in institute library or from regional publishers or from the senior or ex- student.

Best of luck
27th February 2010, 04:09 AM
quddus

YA i have searched papers are niether available in internet nor in the links given by other members,and infact they have given wrong or incomplete link,you can try it yourself.
12th July 2010, 08:17 PM
ranjithkumar

svu mca 2nd sem modelpaper 2010& mca 1st sem results 2010 ranjith
14th July 2010, 12:33 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
You get the mca 2nd year 1st sem regular question papers of svuniversity and kakatiya university,from the website :www.manabadi.co.in
21st July 2010, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

this ramesh i want 5 sem previous questio papers.
20th January 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

kakathiya University MCA 2nd year 2nd sem examination timetable
22nd February 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i want to MCA 2nd year 2nd sem quention papers and importent topics.plz give me the answer.plz plz plz
2nd March 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

modal papers of b.com 2nd year sv university
17th March 2011, 02:12 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/ - you can get all the question papers of previos years from this site
thank
19th March 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I want b.com 2nd year 5 years model question pappers for accountancy and statistics to my mail i.d
my mail id is [email protected]
21st May 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

please send mca second year 1st and 2nd semister time table to my mobile number 9849942730 or to my mail id [email protected]
3rd October 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

i Want MCA 3rd Sem Question bank
27th October 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i want mca 1st Sem question bank
27th October 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i Want MCA 1st Sem Question bank
13th November 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

i need mining engineering previous question papers of kakatiya university ?
19th November 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

i want to 2 nd year 1st semister examinations schdule plz send me
25th October 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is raki from mca I need a small help for you. I want question papers for mca 3rd sem with sv university please as well as you posible to try to submit in one day
IAm waiting for you...bye....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?