31st March 2011, 02:27 PM
pratik27191

MCA CET exam after FYBCOM and currently pursuing TYBCOM?

I m from commerce stream t.y.b.com student and i have done software diploma from aptech institure i have studied maths in f.y.b.com so will i be appear for MCA CET exam??

1st April 2011, 06:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCA CET exam after FYBCOM and currently pursuing TYBCOM?

In many institute there is a requirement that the candidate applying for the course would have in 12th standard studied Mathematics. Along with that in some institute in first year of B.Com too Mathematics should have been an option selects. As you have mentioned about FYBCom if you fulfill the 12th standard criteria then certainly you can appear for this test. You could have appeared this year itself when you were in your final year. The exam this year was held on 6th March.
27th July 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMPLETING SYBCOM THROUGH COLLEGE IN THE YEAR 1991. CAN NOW I APPEAR FOR TYBCOM DIRECTLY THROUGH UNIVERSITY
1st November 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have cross kt in first year and second year commerce and want to appear for tybcom directly this coming year . pls suggest me , currently doing diploma from welinkar .
1st November 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have cross kt in first yr and second yr in commerce and want to appear for tybcom pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?