20th August 2013, 09:23 PM
DAYAVIR

Which are the MCA colleges in USA? I am pursuing BCA degree from India

Respected,
Sir/madam
I am pursuing my BCA degree from india,which will be completed in the december of 2015.I want to study MCA in USA,on scholarship on minimum fees.So,kindly send me every details of this process and send me the list of all top ranked universities for MCA in the year 2012 and also specify which of them is accredited by (COPA).
Thanks in advance

14th January 2014, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the MCA colleges in USA? I am pursuing BCA degree from India

Respected,
Sir/madam
I am pursuing my BCA degree from india,which will be completed in the december of 2015.I want to study MCA in USA,on scholarship on minimum fees.So,kindly send me every details of this process and send me the list of all top ranked universities for MCA in the year 2012 and also specify which of them is accredited by (COPA)
4th July 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the MCA colleges in USA? I am pursuing BCA degree from India

I am finished my mca in India . Now I going to USA for permanent residence bczz my wife was permanent residence in USA . So my mca available in USA nd I will get job in USA please give me answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?