28th January 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?

Hi,
I am doing my Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) from Kolkata(India). I wanted to study abroad to do my Masters in Computer Application and Research. Is it possible to do masters from abroad after having only 3 years in BCA? I am asking this because one of my friends is doing Masters from USA and he told that Mainly all colleges take student which have 4 year of Bachelor Degree in USA. I don't know much about other Country, but I don't have any compulsion that I have to go to USA only.

25th April 2014, 09:30 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?

You told that in the above questions you are doing Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) at Kolkata and in future you want to study abroad so that you can complete Master in Computer Application (MCA), now you have completed 3 years in BCA and now you want to go for Master in Computer Application (MCA) as Bachelor in Computer Application.

(BCA) degree is of 3 year so you are confused that weather Master in Computer Application (MCA) institutes in foreign country will accept you while admission or not. So now I am going to clear all your confusion about what you have mentioned in your questions and I hope that you will like the solution which I am going to present you. Actually Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) course is of 3 years and there is no Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) course.

Which is of 4 years but there is a 5 year Integrated BCA-MCA in which this your Degree gets completed in 4 year and your friend was saying you about this only and in foreign, some institute take this Integrated BCA-MCA degree students but this type of institutes are very rare so, you won’t worry you can easily get admission in any Master in Computer Application (MCA) institute of any country.
21st December 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

After BCA from GNDU .i am eligible for MSc.Computer Science and Engineering from Technical University of Munich if am not eligible what is best option in Germany for me.
6th August 2015, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

I am a second year student of economics (hons), And i want to pursue my masters from abroad. Is the admission possible after doing 3-year graduation ?
27th May 2020, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my bsc computer science degree in Kerala.And I want to study masters abroad. But I don't know that my bsc comp science degree have scope in any English speaking country. And is it possible for a bsc comp science degree student to apply for masters abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?