23rd August 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Any short term course while doing B.A Private?

hi!

i am doing B.A private its my first year i want to some short term course please suggest me something that i can do in meerut.

9th December 2011, 01:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any short term course while doing B.A Private?

Hello Friend,
As you are doing your graduation in private i assume you have time for some short term course. As you have not mentioned any choice and with many options open i suggest you to do course which interests you and which can be useful to you in future. even to enhance your skill and knowledge you can do some short term course. In todays world lots of sort term courses are available for computer. you can do come sort term diploma courses. if you have any planning to appear for govt jobs then you can take some preparatory courses for competitive exams. if you are interested in in-house job you can do a secretarial course. There are many courses, so choose which interests you and will be beneficial to you in future.

regards
27th January 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

sir .. my education B.A but its time not able only B.A i want a diploma or degree who give me financial support please give me suggestion.
23rd September 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i am doing f.y.b.a. in english . i am not having any computer background but i want to do any short term courses in computer
29th July 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I dont understand which course i should do after my BA to earn good salary in any streamnss plzzzz help
29th August 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

hi....
I am doing BA in English language.what courses will be useful in future in getting job?????
4th May 2015, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

hllo.....
I want to complete my B.A . If there is any course in private course certificate on it? Will it possible to be graduate in 1 years only?Please help me out ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?