11th March 2011, 12:45 PM
mrkumarabhishek

MCA or MBA: better choice after BCA and Networking?

pls help me .
i have done networking and also bca.
which course should i choose for my career either mca or mba. and which specilization is better for me as i have done networking.

11th March 2011, 01:22 PM
Arvi.S

Default Re: MCA or MBA: better choice after BCA and Networking?

Take up MCA & try to do complete course in networking by not only doing just one course in networking like CCNA , CCNP - ROUTING,CCNP - Switching and so on.
11th March 2011, 01:38 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend..

See one thing that it is totally depend upon you.You told that you have completed BCA and networking courses.So i think it will be better to go with MCA because you know very well the different computer application , so it will better to do MCA after BCA.Then if you need in your job sector then only go to MBA because it will help you a lot.

good luck...
11th March 2011, 01:44 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend..

See one thing that it is totally depend upon you.You told that you have completed BCA and networking courses.So i think it will be better to go with MCA because you know very well the different computer application , so it will better to do MCA after BCA.Then if you need in your job sector then only go to MBA because it will help you a lot.

good luck...
11th March 2011, 01:54 PM
Yogeshdayal

Smile Re: MCA or MBA: better choice after BCA and Networking?

You chosen the correct way that in Computer Science and also BCA and Networking.

After this You want to upgrade more knowledge about Computer Science, So MCA is the better course for pursuing Post Graduation.

In MCA the advanced technologies of software and other things related to Computer Science will be guide to you, which will give a right path to go into the field of software or hardware or networking or web designing..So crash your job in IT field. It is more better than othet field.
11th March 2011, 01:55 PM
asishkumar

Smile Re: MCA or MBA: better choice after BCA and Networking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkumarabhishek View Post
pls help me .
which course should i choose for my career either mca or mba. and which specilization is better for me as i have done networking.
In this moment i will suggest you to do MCA as you have already done BCA.
You will get better scope by doing this. MBA is completely different which deals with administration. Besides that you can do MBA later at anytime.
11th March 2011, 02:27 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

MCA stands for Master in Computer Applications and MBA stands for Master in Business Administration.

Both MCA & MBA are equivalent courses.

Both MCA or MBA courses are better, its depend upon your interest.

If you are interested in Business field then you can do MBA or If you are interested in computer field then you can do MCA.

And after MCA or MBA courses, you can get a better JOB and handsome salary.

According to my opinion you can do MCA after BCA and Networking because MCA & BCA both are relevant courses.

Good Luck
11th March 2011, 06:42 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

After Completing Your BCA And Networking Course, MCA Is Best Course For You.

So, Its Better, If You Can Do MCA Course After Completing BCA.

There Are Very Good Scope In MCA Field, After Completing This Course You Will Get Good Jobs In IT Companies Like Wipro, Infosys, HCL, DELL And Manny More Companies.

So, Its Better, If You Can Do MCA Course After BCA.

But Overall, Its Totally Depends On Your Own Interest, Choose That Course, In Which You Have Find Your Great Interest.

So, Please Think Properly And Choose Course According To Your Personal Interest.

But, Again I Will Tell You, That MCA Is Best For You.
11th March 2011, 06:54 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

I think MCA is best for you , as it is more related to BCA rather than MBA which is a management course, do MBA only if you are fed up with computer languages.
11th March 2011, 07:42 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Quote:
pls help me .
Students of computer related field can choose any one course between MCA or MBA.

Both of the courses are good courses & provide lots of job opportunity.

Students who complete MCA/MBA are both able to manage high post & lucarative salary too.

Best for you will be to select MCA as you will be able to gather more knowledge in your field.

And in companies people who have more knowledge are only required.

But it depends more on your choice & interest ,if you want change then MBA is good
And if you are interested in computers field then MCA is good.

Duration wise MBA will get completed in 2 years while MCA will get completed in 3 years.

For both MBA & MCA you will be required to appear for entrance exam.

Also one most important thing is that you are eligible for MCA only if you have Maths at 10+2 level.So check that too.

So now after reading this you can yourself decide which will be more suitable for you.
11th March 2011, 08:08 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Quote:
pls help me .
If you have done networking then you should do MCA because ,you have better carear than other thing .
You have a carear in teaching as a professor in engg. collage Or you have a option in big company like infosys ,and other big software company .
Best of Luck
11th March 2011, 08:55 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you see, if you are interested to work with IT field then you must do MCA.

but if you are not interested to work in your IT/Computer field, then it is essential to do MBA.

but one things you shoud remember, for getting promotion in company, MBA is essentially required, though it will be same if will do MCA too.

all the best........
23rd March 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

hi ...this ajay ...completed b.sc computer science now working at a private concern which is related to hr job.....bt i want to improve my standard... i dont knw, how to improve my standard.... or shal i undergo any other computer courses like .net or networking or some other things.....and i dnt knw which has more scope nowadays, (i.e)net or networking.....plz kindly guide me......

email:[email protected]
(r) [email protected]
24th March 2011, 02:27 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,

After Completing Your BCA And Networking Course, MCA Is Best Course For You.

So, Its Better, If You Can Do MCA Course After Completing BCA.

There Are Very Good Scope In MCA Field, After Completing This Course You Will Get Good Jobs In IT Companies Like Wipro, Infosys, HCL, DELL And Manny More Companies.

So, Its Better, If You Can Do MCA Course After BCA.

But Overall, Its Totally Depends On Your Own Interest, Choose That Course, In Which You Have Find Your Great Interest.

So, Please Think Properly And Choose Course According To Your Personal Interest.

But, Again I Will Tell You, That MCA Is Best For You.
thank
29th April 2011, 01:13 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

I think after BCA you should go for MCA other then MBA ......... it is better option after BCA then you will easily get good job in reputed software companies...........
5th May 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

im doing MCA nw in first year, i hav intrest in managment as wel ws planin to do mba part time degre while doing mca wil it be useful for me career point f view , i mean i want to become a project manager in which i got to have experience in IT as wel managemnt bt realy confused since im dng full time mca i dnt hav time to study fr ma mba course doing mba frm b-grade colege wil affect my carrer or wat or ot wont matter once i have 2 degrees
4th July 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b.c.a and i have 60% in it . which is better for me M.C.A or M.B.A
5th July 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Distance MCA or Regular MCA Job opportunity is equal is true or false ? Please help me .
13th August 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

hello,

i have done mcsa & ccna and also b.com. on this basis now i am doing job in reputed company now my query is,
which course should i choose for my better career either mca in commerce or MBA in system or MBA in IT???
13th August 2011, 08:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvi.S View Post
Take up MCA & try to do complete course in networking by not only doing just one course in networking like CCNA , CCNP - ROUTING,CCNP - Switching and so on.
dear friend,

You have just completed your BCA degree , BCA and MCA degree are related to each other . so if you want go for MCA , it will help you.

After completion of your graduation degree you are eligible for govt and private sector.

MBA also a good course . fees for MBA is too large but companies for MBA also provide good salary package.

all the best
7th October 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

can i do ms in networking after my bca
30th November 2011, 11:49 PM
tuntunia

You chosen the correct way that in Computer Science and also BCA and Networking.

After this You want to upgrade more knowledge about Computer Science, So MCA is the better course for pursuing Post Graduation.

In MCA the advanced technologies of software and other things related to Computer Science will be guide to you, which will give a right path to go into the field of software or hardware or networking or web designing..So crash your job in IT field. It is more better than othet field.
19th August 2019, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA... and now I'm planning to do my higher studies in canada ... which one is better MBA ( HR ) or anything diploma courses related to networking.... and please help me to figure out from this confusion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?