28th October 2010, 11:46 PM
104sri

MCA from a regular university after BCA from a deemed university

dear sir/mam

i had got 45 % marks in 12 th class. Now , i have cleared BCA from jamia hamdard (deemed) university with 75% marks. sir i want to know that , can i take the addmission in MCA stream of DU or any other regular university.

please reply soon.
thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for MCA in Mumbai University in regular basis after passing BCA from Deemed University recognized by UGC?
  2. How to do MCA from a regular university after doing BCA from IGNOU?
  3. What should I do after BCA(computer application) from Sikkim Manipal university through correspondence?
  4. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  5. Should I go for regular MCA after doing BCA from IP university or a job?
  6. Universities or colleges for MCA(regular) with good placements after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  8. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  9. Can I be eligible to do MCA from IP university after doing BCA?
  10. Can I study Regular MCA if pursuing Distance BCA after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science course?
  11. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  12. What is the eligibility for MCA regular?
  13. Is distance course not accepted by MNC's? What should I choose between regular MCA and B.Tech after completion of BCA?
  14. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  15. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  17. How to study MCA PG in regular college after studying BCA in open university
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after completion of B.Tech from a deemed university? -- [New]
29th October 2010, 11:05 PM
babydoll

Default Re: MCA from a regular university after BCA from a deemed university

Hi!
Yes this is possible for you to do MCA from regular university even you have completed BCA from deemed university. But most of regular universities conducts entrance exam. so you need to collect the application form for the entrance exam of the university/college.
good luck!!
29th October 2010, 11:42 PM
jayajotwani

Quote:
Originally Posted by 104sri View Post
dear sir/mam

i had got 45 % marks in 12 th class. Now , i have cleared BCA from jamia hamdard (deemed) university with 75% marks. sir i want to know that , can i take the addmission in MCA stream of DU or any other regular university.

please reply soon.
thanks.
I dont think there is any problem in getting the admission.
30th October 2010, 01:48 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,you can take admission in MCA strean of DU or any other regular university but you have to pass the entrance exam for the merit.
1st November 2010, 10:59 PM

Thumbs up Re: MCA from a regular university after BCA from a deemed university

Quote:
dear sir/mam

please reply soon.
thanks.
Yes you can take admission in MCA but you must have to pass an entrance Exam...........
That need lot of hardwork........

Best of luck for your career

Ankur Jain
15th December 2010, 03:20 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Exclamation Re: MCA from a regular university after BCA from a deemed university

Quote:
dear sir/mam

please reply soon.
thanks.
Dear friend,
you can take admission in any institute for MCA,but it is not the right way,because after MCA you cannot get any bettet opportunity in IT company for your 12th marks...
you can go for MBA...
28th December 2010, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i had got 53% marks in 12th class without maths. because i was having arts subject. now , i have cleared bca from punjab technical
university with 65% marks. sir i want to know that , can i take the addmission in MCA stream of DU or any other regular university.

please reply soon.
thanks.
phon no.(09736546511)
29th December 2010, 09:44 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear student,
Yes it is possible to do MCA from regular university after BCA from deemed university.
There is a entrance exam for doing the course.

ALL THE BEST......
28th January 2011, 08:49 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

MCA from a regular university after BCA from a deemed university
Yes you can take admission in MCA but you must have to pass an entrance Exam..
That need lot of hardwork.

good luck
4th February 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i had got 53% marks in 12th class without maths.because i was having commerce subject now i have cleared bca from vinayka university with 65% marks.sir,i want to know that ,can i take the addmition in mca in regular university

plz reply soon.
thanks
ph.no.9988661810.
2nd May 2011, 01:48 PM
RIYANSHY

Thumbs up Re: MCA from a regular university after BCA from a deemed university

Quote:
dear sir/mam

please reply soon.
thanks.
u should continue with the same university,,,,,,,, 12th marks does'nt matter......if u got 75% in bca......

hopping 4 the best.....

BEST OF LUCK,,,,,,
15th June 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

is it good to study in gandhigirama university
20th May 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, suggest me some better regular gov university for MCA in up and tell me some gov university that bring student on marrit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?