12th August 2011, 01:07 PM
jaishanma

Is the ME course in Manufacturing Engineering offered by Vinayaka Mission university approved by AICTE?

sir ,
i had done my ME Manufacturing Engineering In vinayakamission University, Salem, i want to know whether this course is approved by AICTE.

jaishanma

3rd April 2012, 03:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the ME course in Manufacturing Engineering offered by Vinayaka Mission university approved by AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaishanma View Post
sir ,
i had done my ME Manufacturing Engineering In vinayakamission University, Salem, i want to know whether this course is approved by AICTE.

jaishanma

The ME program in Manufacturing Engineering, offered by Kirupananda Variyar Engineering College [Vinayak Mission University], is accredited by National Board of Accreditation [NBA]. National Board of Accreditation [NBA] is a Autonomous body of the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]. The accreditation of NBA signifies that the student has entered the portals of an institutions, which has the essential and desirable features of quality professional education.
4th June 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the ME course in Manufacturing Engineering offered by Vinayaka Mission university approved by AICTE?

Is the ME course in Computer science and engineering in AVITcollege offered by Vinayaka Mission university approved by AICTE?
11th March 2016, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Is ME course in Digital communication and computer networking is recognized by UGC and DEC of India (Academic Year 2005-2007)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?