25th December 2009, 04:55 PM
g.aswini

What is the best course to choose after b.pharm? m.pharm/pharm.d/niper/m.b.a

Respected sir,
I was doing my b.pharm 3rd year.I was in a dialemna for doing my post graduation.For joining NIPER they said that gate score is necessary.But this year there is no GATE exam.So what is the way to enter NIPER .This year gate is also not there.So is there any common entrance this year?
For doing PHARM.D what is the details about fee in A.P.Is there any entrance ?
What is the way for doing M.B.A. after B.Pharm ?What is the the exam to be prepared for it
Please give me these details and me.
thanking you

12th January 2010, 11:50 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the best course to choose after b.pharm? m.pharm/pharm.d/niper/m.b.a

i would say the best course to choose is MBA IN PHARMACY
13th January 2010, 02:03 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the best course to choose after b.pharm? m.pharm/pharm.d/niper/m.b.a

It depends upon your own ability,which course do you want to opt for.

However,NIPER will conduct CET for admission to its MBA courses and from this year below mentioned step is taken in place of GATE for m.pharma courses.

Graduate Pharmaceutical Aptitude Test (GPAT 2010) for scholarships/admission to MPharm programmes in Pharmaceutical Sciences will be conducted by National Monitoring Committee under the banner of AICTE.More details regarding this can be found at the websites of MS University Baroda and AICTE.

So,not to worry just follow what your uttar convincen,say's,weather mba or m.pharma.

Best of luck
13th January 2010, 09:52 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

in this period of economic turmoil its the MBA course which is best to take
13th January 2010, 10:07 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

the best course would be m.pharma....as you have done b.pharma...it will be better for you if you do masters in the field in which you have taken graduation....

in order to facilitate admission of Pharmacy graduates in MPharma , AICTE has decided to conduct an examination in the name of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) with effect from academic year 2010-11

NMC, constituted by AICTE has recommended for conduct of 1st GPAT ie GPAT-2010 by the MS university of Baroda, Vadodara-390002, which has agreed to conduct the examination on May 02, 2010 throughout the country.
you may obtain application form along with information brochure from either the office of coordinator GPAT-2010, the M.S. university of Baroda, Vadodara-390002 or from the designated branches of Bank of Baroda, whose information may be obtained from the website of GPAT-2010 at URL http://www.gpat.in, http://www.msubaroda.ac.in

best of luck
13th January 2010, 11:21 AM
Aditya Mannarwar

hi friend,
i think you have to choose m.pharm because after this you can get job easily..........

best luck
13th January 2010, 09:37 PM
rohit kumar singh

well dear no need to worry ...instead of GATE IITs now organising new entrance exam for pharmacy bachlor's named GPAT..for more details about GPAT go to
www.gpat.in
so go for m.pharma while mba in pharmacy is also good option
13th January 2010, 09:57 PM
himansh

i think MBA is the best one for the bright future,better salary,and good respect
19th February 2010, 10:38 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

yes,it is true that from this year,there is no any gate exam for the pharmacy,but for this a nipper is conducted a exam say CET,in which you can sit if you want to do higher study in your subjects.

and if you want to know how to take admission in mba,
then for this you have to appear for exam like
cat
mat
xat
snap
etc.
on the basis of score card of these exam you can take admission in the mba course.
ok best of luck.
15th March 2010, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Clinical Research is the best course.

Call on Mob:09717094113 for admission information in CREMA for it university approved course
21st March 2010, 01:26 PM
vanshu

hello friend you really seems to be in dilemna i would like to help you that this year GPAT is the exam which is going to be conducted in may for admission to m.pharma and only difference is that its score is valid for only 1 year
and if you want to go for mba then go for niper
and best of luck
22nd March 2010, 03:07 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

if you love your own subjects then go through
GATE ...
if you do not then go through MBA..
because MBA have very good hold in market ...
good luck..
22nd March 2010, 10:48 AM
Manjeet124

Friend i suggest you to do Mpharma, its good for your future........
13th April 2010, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

tell me details about pharm.d clgs in bheemvaram
nd also hw to seek admission in those clgs
tell me the fees details
14th April 2010, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

is there mba in niper. if there how many mark should get
15th April 2010, 11:03 PM
VIKRAM REDDY

M.PHARMACY AND MBA are equally important ,what ever you do do that with dedication you can get success in your life.
all the best
16th April 2010, 06:57 PM
vipindohre

dear frnd just go for m pharmaa absulately then after m pharmaa you can do phd and after that you can do dsc best of luck
17th April 2010, 08:40 PM
jo.smiley1502

you will have a cool life if u take m.pharma,i feel as u can get a job easily.u can balance
family life and carrier.if u are fascinated towards maths or business subjects,u can go for MBA.ALL THE BEST my friend.
17th April 2010, 11:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

M.Pharm is available in all over India. Based on your interest you can decide your studies. according to me there is no much salary difference if you do M.pharm. So, you can also do MBA internation business management.

ok
best of luck.
17th April 2010, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to know about clinical research course
24th April 2010, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

which clgs offer M-pharmacy
29th April 2010, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

can any one please suggest between M.Pharm and Pharm.D.

Is Pharm.D a Doctorate level course... "Doctor of Pharmacy" and can I call my self "Dr.Mr.xxx" after completing PharmD?

I'm a B.Pharm graduate... -- [email protected]
5th May 2010, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

what are the job opportunities after m pharma in pharmaceutical analysis
6th May 2010, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

what are the carrer oppotunities after clinical pharmcy
13th May 2010, 02:23 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend you can go for mba in pharmacy that is the best
and also you can go for clinical research if you want to go for reserch field
1st June 2010, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

mba after b pharmacy,what is the future in abroad
in mba which is best corse.
8th June 2010, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

can u suggest me best course after b.pharm or pharm.d...?
9th June 2010, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the best specialization in M.pharm
25th June 2010, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

what can i do after b.pharm. m.pharm/pharm.d. wat is the values of pharm.d. in india/forrein.if it is docteret level cores?
3rd July 2010, 01:36 PM
Senior Member+++

pharma d course is yet on its trial stage and it is conducted in only 7 or 8 colleges in south and its first batch will be out in 2011 so the results of its scope and success are not out yet
rest it is a doctorate degree and opens scope for abroad
4th July 2010, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

can i know details of scholarships get for gpat qualified candidates
5th July 2010, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

hiee.. ri8 nw m studyng in last yr. b.pharm... so cn u suggest me wt 2 do? go 4 masters in usa or stay in india?... if in india then whc 1 is gd.. pharma mba, pharmd, or m.pharm in whc subject?.. n 4m whc clg...?.. plz rply me...
8th July 2010, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

hi.. m in 3 rd year b.pharm..
can u pls suggest me which is d better option?
ms in us or mba in india?
comparision based on num of years to establish n money!!
9th July 2010, 12:52 AM
anupam kuruganti

Thumbs up Re: What is the best course to choose after b.pharm? m.pharm/pharm.d/niper/m.b.a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can any one please suggest between M.Pharm and Pharm.D.

Is Pharm.D a Doctorate level course... "Doctor of Pharmacy" and can I call my self "Dr.Mr.xxx" after completing PharmD?

I'm a B.Pharm graduate... -- [email protected]
Dear friend,

The answer for your question is YES. Generally the most commonly awarded doctoral level degree is Ph.D. There are some other doctoral level degrees such as DBA ( Doctorate of Business Administration), DIT ( Doctorate of Information Technology), LLD (Doctorate in Laws) and D.Sc (Doctorate in Science)and recently Pharmacy Council of India has permitted few colleges for Pharm D course (Doctorate in Pharmacy). Yes you can write like that i.e., Dr. Mr.xxx. I hope you find your answer. All the best for your future and take the step which will benefit you more.
9th July 2010, 01:34 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear,

according to me and market condition.you should do mpharm first.then you should do mba.if you can do mpharm +mba.then your base of carrier will be very strong.....

all the best......
15th July 2010, 06:38 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend i am from the sme stream and would like to help you

courses that you can pursue after your b.pharma

you can go for clinical research
you can go for m.pharma in pharmacology,pharmaceuticsetc
you can go for a mba in pharmaceutical marketing
you can go for a job in govt sector
you can wrk as a pharmacist
you can go for a mba in hospital manageement

niper admission procedure
you can details on http://www.niper.gov.in/

gate is not conducted for admission in pg courses after b.pharma it is replaced with a new examGPAT
all syllabus is same as that of gate
difference is its score is valid for only one year
you need to appear for gpat and then you need to submit your gpat percentile if you qualify gpat
thenyou need to appear for the entrance conducted by niper
19th July 2010, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, wch branch is better in m pharm, pharmacology or pharmaceutics or analysis... plz reply
23rd July 2010, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i would like to join pharmd ,but im worried about d career there after
so pls advise
28th July 2010, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me what would be the expected salary after doing mpharm-pharmacology..............
30th July 2010, 11:39 PM
s.k.singh

dear friend,
there is alot of door is open for you,after the b.pharma,you can go for the mba also you can for the m.pharma,but between these i will suggest you to go for the m.pharma,this will be better for you and for the m.pharmacy you have to give the entrance exam of the nipper then you can take admission.
31st July 2010, 08:23 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
the best course to choose after b.pharm is M.Pharm.
pharmacist
hospital management
clinical research
pharmacology,
pharmaceutical marketing
or you can do jobs in good company
18th August 2010, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

In strict academic standard both PharmD and MD graduates can not be called 'Doctor'. However, thanks to the ancient tradition, it has become customery to call both of them as Dr.X or Dr.Y

[email protected]
19th August 2010, 04:33 PM
mukeshbhadoriya

first thing is that for this year g.pat is conducted in place of gate and if you are interested in doing m.pharma from niper than you must qualify g.pat frist to be able to sit in this exam for m.b.a you may go through jamia islamia university delhi ,u.b.bs. Chandigarh , and nmims mumbai
25th August 2010, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

i have recently completed my m pharm in pharmaceutical chemistry. i wanted to know can i become drug inspector or i need to have an additional qualification or experience.
what is the minimum required qualification.
4th September 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

is ms from niper will be a good carrier option
4th September 2010, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

what is scope after PharmD?
5th September 2010, 11:53 AM
noproblem

hello friend
Quote:
Re: What is the best course to choose after b.pharm? m.pharm/pharm.d/niper/m.b.a
you can choose m.pharma if you want to go for lecturership or in clinical reasearch if you go for m.pharma in clinical research

you cam choose m.ba in pharmaceutical managent from niper that is best in respect of money and scope

you can choose pharma d if you want to go for a business in abroad
Quote:
what is scope after PharmD?
truely saying the first batch of pharma d is not yet out so nothing can be said about its scope.pharma d course is a new course and it is the minimum eligibility to enter the field of pharmacy abroad
5th September 2010, 08:29 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

You should persue MPharma only because there is no benefit to change the line of study. Either you join as a management trainee of a pharmaceutical company or join a post graduation course in pharma industry.
Now GPAT is the only entrance exam that is conducted for admission in master course.
10th September 2010, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

do we have faculty oppurtunities after pharma.d? and our future after M.pharm Pharmacognosy?
15th September 2010, 07:06 PM
bapuram

dear friend,

you can choose m.pharma if you want to go for lecturership or in clinical reasearch if you go for m.pharma in clinical research
you cam choose m.ba in pharmaceutical managent from niper that is best in respect of money and scope
you can choose pharma d if you want to go for a business in abroad
and also you can choose the following:

pharmacist
hospital management
clinical research
pharmacology,
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?