4th May 2018, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Merit scholarships for a candidate who have scored 99 marks in Intermediate Hindi?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have scored 99 marks in Hindi subject of Intermediate. I want to apply for the scholarship. So, kindly tell me is there any merit scholarship for me available or not? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Merit scholarships after 970 marks in intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get scholarships for my further studies if scored 967 marks in Intermediate being a BC-A candidate? How to apply?
  3. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  4. List of merit scholarships for intermediate OC students? What is the criteria followed to apply?
  5. List of merit scholarships for OC students based on intermediate marks?
  6. Availability of merit scholarship in Andhra Pradesh for pursuing Graduation?
  7. In which way we can get the study scholarship? Is it by giving some test or by aggregate?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying intermediate merit scholarship MEC if I have scored 97.2% marks?
  9. Eligibility to get Merit Scholarship for a candidate with 962 marks in Intermediate?
  10. Scholarships available for an ST candidate who has scored 97 marks in Sanskrit of 10th standard?
  11. List of scholarships for intermediate passed student with 96.7% marks
  12. Scholarships available for a girl candidate with 85% in 12th WBCHSE?
  13. Scholarships available for a candidate with 71% in 12th RBSE? -- [New]
  14. Scholarships available for a candidate with 88.6% in 10th CBSE?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if secured 65% in B.Tech 1st year?
  16. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  17. What are the scholarship programs available for doing CA?
  18. Am I eligible for a merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 918 marks belonging to OC category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?