9th June 2012, 09:16 PM
narenkumar0912

Minimum eligibility criteria in 12th for GE/SC/ST in AIEEE counseling?

Somebody please tell me what are the minimum eligibility in 12th for GE/SC/ST sitting in AIEEE 2012 counselling

4th July 2012, 09:07 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criteria in 12th for GE/SC/ST in AIEEE counseling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by narenkumar0912 View Post
Somebody please tell me what are the minimum eligibility in 12th for GE/SC/ST sitting in AIEEE 2012 counselling

AIEEE-All India Engineering /Architecture Entrance examination

The results of AIEEE Entrance exam are out now and now,it is the time for counseling and getting colleges according to your rank and reservation if any..

Eligibility criteria sit in counseling---

~~one needs to pass the class XII examinations from a recognized board .

~~one should not be having any supplementary at the time of counseling.

~~for general candidates they are just required to have the minmum marks in qualifying examinations .

~~for SC/ST/O.B.C they are required to provide verification of their caste certificate.

having supplementary in XII exams one can do online filling of colleges of their particular choice but at the time of counseling they must be all clear and should not possess any backlogs.

now,surely there is a certain things one should be having or you can say you require some things to sit in counseling.But before that let me tell you that the counseling is done in 2 ways depending on your background.

modes of counseling

1).online counseling
2).off-line counseling
  • In online counseling which is for general candidates as they are from general background.
  • the other way of counseling is for reserved castes that is SC/ST,OBC and other reserved castes as they have to provide the proof of their reservations.

for more information on AIEEE------>>CLICK HERE

hope this helped

with regards
roknits
1st December 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criteria in 12th for GE/SC/ST in AIEEE counseling?

i got 44% in pcm group,may i attempt aieee exam
i am obc cast student
8th September 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM I GOT 50% IN INTERMEDIATE BUT ARRANGEMENT IN PCM LESS THEN 50% .ALSO I AM IN SC CATEGERI ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?