26th December 2010, 10:58 PM

Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for any PSU or government jobs available for ST student?

what is the minimum criteria to apply for any psu or
govt jobs for a ST student???

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for any PSU or government jobs for general student?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for PSU? Which branch can I apply for PSU?
  3. In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?
  4. B.Tech 4th year students can apply for PSU or government jobs?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  6. What is the PSU eligibility criteria?
  7. Eligibility criteria for PSU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the steps to follow for getting Government jobs? What is the minimum eligibility criteria?
  9. What kind of government jobs I can get easily after completing B.Tech(IT)?
  10. Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  11. Eligibility criteria and application procedure for PSU exams?
  12. Can I apply for the government job which is applicable for intermediate after completion of diploma coure? -- [New]
  13. How to apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of BE in Electronics?
  14. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  15. Procedure to apply for job in PSU for B.Tech(E&TC) 4th year student through GATE? Eligibility to apply for job?
  16. Eligibility criteria to appear for PSU exam?
  17. What are the jobs for which I can apply after completing B.Tech IT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for various government jobs while doing B.E course?
13th July 2011, 11:13 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for any PSU or government jobs available for ST student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Eligiblity Criteria For PSU (Public Sector Undertaking) -

There are many PSU companies in India like BHEL, BSNL, HPCL, GAIL, ONGC, NTPC, SAIL, DRDO, Indian Railways.

The eligibility criteria are vary from companies to companies. Mostly these companies will recruits the B.E/B.Tech Candidates. And If you are Belong to the ST Category then you will get 5 Year relaxation on age.

And for SC, ST candidates have to scored minimum 50% to 55% Marks in B.Tech Degree. But you have to complete your Full time Graduation in Engineering / Technology in Civil, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Electronics & Telecommunications Discipline from a recognised University.

And If you are Fulfill these eligibility criteria then you will be eligible for appearing for Written Test and the written examination are basically objective type consisting of two parts, General Aptitude and Academic Knowledge.

And after clear the written test, Candidates will be called for the Personal Interview and after clear Interview You will get jobs in PSU Companies, So please check the company official website to get complete information about the Notifications.
13th July 2011, 11:31 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criteria to apply for any PSU or government jobs available for ST student?

Criteria will vary from company to company.

List of companies with their Eligibility criteria for Management trainee / Engineer / Engineering Graduates / Executive Trainees.
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited )

Eligibility:

Graduate in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Production/Computer Science/ Metallurgy/ Aeronautic Branches of Engineering from any recognized Institution/University. General/ OBC candidates should have secured 65% marks and SC/ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% Marks.

NTPC

Eligibility:

Students belonging to SC/ST/Physically Challenged categories (Visually Handicapped / Hearing Handicapped / Orthopaedically Handicapped ) and pursuing full time degree course in Engineering in the disciplines of Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics / Telecommunication from a college / university institute recognized by the Govt.Of India and should be in the Third Year are eligible to apply for the exam.
HPCL Recruitment of Officer Trainees- Engineering Disciplines

Eligibility

Qualifications:

Full time Graduates in Engineering / Technology in Civil, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Electronics & Telecommunications Discipline from a recognised Indian University / Institute. Max Age Limit.SC/ST: 30 years (as on 16th Jan, 2009), after allowing age relaxation as per Govt. Directives. OBC: 28 years

SC/ST candidates scoring minimum 50% (in aggregate) and OBC Candidates scoring minimum 60% (in aggregate) till the last semester (as of 16th Jan’09) are eligible to apply. However, their eligibility for the selection will be subject to their obtaining minimum 60 % (For SC/ST-minimum 50 %) in aggregate in qualifying degree.

Bhel (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

Qualification:

Full time Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics) from a recognized Institute, with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Age: Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2010): 30 years
13th July 2011, 11:38 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
for psu exam minimum criteria for st student is to be at least 10th pass can appear entrance exam it will be more better if st student will read more like 12th, graduation.....
level................

good luck..........
15th July 2011, 04:55 PM
digvijaygarg

For ST students the minimum age is 21 to 30 years
You should have 55% marks at the time of graduation
You should be an Indian Citizen
You should have all the certificates regarding your caste verification
There should not be any backlog
19th July 2011, 10:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
dear friend,

PSU i.e Public Sector Undertaking exam is vary from company to company.
For maximum PSU exam required at least 60% marks in graduation.
A engineering graduate student can apply for the Job in Bhel, ONGC, HPCL, NTPC etc.

General Eligibility Criteria for PSU :-

1) The minimum 60% marks in graduation, 10th and 12th.
2) There are no any backlog at the time of appearing of exam.
3) There are no more then two year gap in the academic year.

All the best.
21st July 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

can year lag student apply for psu exam after completing b.tech degree?
28th July 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

what is elgibility criteria to apply for any government jobs for obc
30th July 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Meri 12 class me 58 percentage hai kya mai PSU exam de sakta hu?
6th August 2011, 07:00 PM
mukesh bihare

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/minimum-eligibility-criteria-apply-any-psu-government-jobs-general-student-283968.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?