11th May 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 2nd PU annual exam?

What is the Minimum marks in 2nd pu annual exam and minimum ranking in c.e.t exam

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to qualify for PU board? I am a 2nd year PU student
  2. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka
  3. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  4. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000?
  6. Last 5 years PUC 2nd Annual Question papers?
  7. Minimum marks required for GUJCET exam?
  8. Minimum marks required to be eligible for the 2nd round of AFCAT?
  9. Minimum Marks required in BE to appear for GATE Exam for the year 2013?
  10. Minimum CET required to get a good medical college? Is 2nd PUC marks also counted for admission?
  11. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  12. Will I get a seat in a good college in Bangalore after scoring 69% in 2nd PU annual exam and 63% in PCM?
  13. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  14. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  15. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam?
  16. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure to do MBA from Haryana? Date of registration?
  18. Is it possible to do LLB course after scoring 36% in TYBA?
19th May 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 2nd PU annual exam?

I got 374 (62.33) marks in karnataka board 2nd PU annual exam can I will be in top 20 percentile marks candidates in jee advance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?