25th May 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required for admission in government college of MCA in Maharashtra?

minimum marks required for getting admission in government college of mca in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required to take admission in government college in Maharashtra?
  2. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  3. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra
  4. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  5. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  6. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MCA in any Government college?
  7. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  9. Minimum marks in CET to take admission in MCA in government college of Mumbai?
  10. What's the minimum marks required to get admission in IP Government college?
  11. Government colleges of MCA in Mumbai and minimum marks required for admission?
  12. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?
  13. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
  14. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  15. Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Minimum marks required to get admission in government MBBS college for all category?
  17. Last date of open admission in MCA Government college in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  18. Marks required in NEET exam? How to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra?
24th August 2011, 02:31 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Minimum marks required for admission in government college of MCA in Maharashtra?

Eligibility criteria for any government college of MCA in Maharashtra-

MAH-MCA-CET a candidate must have a graduate degree with at least 45% aggregate marks (40% for Maharashtra Backwards Classes).

Thank you
24th December 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required for admission in government college of MCA in Maharashtra?

is there any goverment mca college in mumbai and pune????if yes then which???
28th December 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

should I be able to get admission in the best college of maharastra or mumbai after getting 60to70 percent marks in 12 board exam.
26th May 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 50% marks in HSC. Can get admission for forensic science in mumbai
6th July 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I am complete the bca and try to mca in mumbai which collage is best and I am fight the mahcat exam and score the 74%..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?