28th April 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to get a good medical college in CET?

What is the minimum marks you need to get for a good medical college in cet out of total? And how are the ranks alloted?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum Marks required in CET to get admission in Government Medical College?
  2. Minimum marks required in CET for government medical college in Nagpur?
  3. Minimum CET required to get a good medical college? Is 2nd PUC marks also counted for admission?
  4. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka
  5. Minimum CET rank required to get a good medical college?
  6. Marks required in MHT-CET to get good medical or engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  8. Minimum marks required to get a good college through MHT CET for outside Maharashtra student? With 100 marks which college can I get?
  9. Medical related fields after 12th(PCB) for which CET is not required
  10. Minimum marks required in MHT CET to get a good college?
  11. Minimum marks required in CET to get mechanical in Karnataka CET?
  12. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra -- [New]
  13. Minimum marks required in MHT CET to get admission in good college?
  14. How much marks required in CET to get admission in good medical college in Mumbai? Best Medical colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  16. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  17. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the minimum marks required to get a seat in good medical college?
  18. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
1st July 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get a good medical college in CET?

How much marks are required in neet exam to take admission in GMC nagpur
1st July 2013, 04:27 PM
nim@1990

Post Re: Minimum marks required to get a good medical college in CET?

Dear student,

please specify the state from you have completed your 12th and where you want to take admission.
20th July 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get a good medical college in CET?

minimum marks required to get good college in delhi??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?