26th March 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for B.Com in 12th standard? Will I get admission by securing 1st division?

what is the minimum percent require for B.com in 12th standard? will i get admission by securing 1st division?

27th March 2012, 03:23 AM
sachin170490

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for B.Com in 12th standard? Will I get admission by securing 1st division?

Minimum percentage requirenment is depend on university planning. It is different of each others. Example: for admission to b.com in d.u, you have to passed with minimum 55% marks. But in c.c.s university, you have to passed only with 45% marks. So it is depend on university policy.
But you don't worry, you are pass with 1st div. Means more than 60% marks. and all universities gives admission above 60% marks easily.

27th March 2012, 08:50 AM
omkar singh tomar

Smile Re: Minimum percentage required for B.Com in 12th standard? Will I get admission by securing 1st division?

please may u call my no.09001067070 kumkum sharma for information b.com admission & entance exam

27th March 2012, 11:56 AM
bablucena9

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for B.Com in 12th standard? Will I get admission by securing 1st division?

for b.com you should be 60% marks in12th standard
dear you can take admission in b.com after12th class with45%
it depend on you in which university you want take admission
ok all the best

27th March 2012, 11:58 AM
bablucena9

for b.com you should be 60% marks in12th standard
dear you can take admission in b.com after12th class with45%
it depend on you in which university you want take admission
ok all the best

27th March 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the portions required to be prepared for Entrance examination for admission to Regional college of Education, Mysore. Course: BSc.Ed or MSc.Ed

5th April 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

are entrance exams required for bcom?

13th April 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percent require for B.com in 12th standard?

14th April 2012, 02:21 PM

Location: KANGVAI BAZAR, CHURACHANDPUR DISTRICT-795128, MANIPUR STATE
Post Re: Minimum percentage required for B.Com in 12th standard? Will I get admission by securing 1st division?

It depends on the institution that you are going to apply for B.COM.
Some reputed institution require minimum 60% and some of them require atleast 55% in aggregate.
There are also some institutions requiring 70% above.
So enquire your institution and apply carefully.

16th May 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage required for b.com in mes college mannarkkad

5th June 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I have secure 39 percent is any possibility in du in bba course or bcom?

17th April 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

sir\madam
i am sc student and i want to take admission in du in b.com
so,please tell me what is minimum percentage required for b.com

4th May 2014, 07:24 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

B.Com stands for Bachelor Of Commerce. This is a 3 year Graduation course in the field of Commerce being offered by many of the colleges in India.

One can get direct admission to join this course in many of the colleges. However there are some colleges which may conduct Entrance Exam in order to give admission for this course.

No minimum percentage of marks are required for the candidates in 10+2 in order to join B.Com course.

As you have scored 1st division in your 10+2, you don't need to worry about the thing that you will get admission or not. You will be given admission.

You did not mention the stream that you have completed in your 12th class.

It would be better for you if you have gone through any of the following subjects in your 10+2.
Commerce
Economics etc.

Collect the list of colleges offering this course and know the procedure to get admission in those colleges.

Choose the best one where there are good academic standards and placement opportunities and get admission in that college.

Make most out of the B.Com course by gaining good subject knowledge and enhancing communication skills.

I suggest you to opt for MBA course at your Post Graduation level to have good number of job opportunities.

The following specializations will be good choice for you in MBA course.
MBA in Finance
MBA in Accounting etc.

Wish you all the best.

30th May 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage marks for taking admission in Symbiosis pune for bcom honours in 12 standard commerce

1st June 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I. Want to do bcom regular in delhi with secured 57 petcentage .
And. I want to know about cs whole procedure . Urgent

24th March 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th standard for admission to MBA in Patan

29th May 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got only 55%marks in 12th. I want to take admission in Delhi University or CCS for bcom.. So it is possible or not. Please help me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?