8th March 2011, 02:18 AM
amy_fonseca2000

Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?

Iam a MCOM graduate from KSOU, Mysore. & I also am a Physically disabled person. what is the required minimum percentage marks to become a lecturer in my category. I have secured only 50% of marks in my exams. can i become a lecturer.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i get a job as a Lecturer in Kerala GEC?
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for School Lecturer exam?
  3. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  4. Can I get a call for interview if scored 265 marks in Polytechnic Lecturer post recruitment exam? Minimum marks required to get recruited?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in MCA? Can I become lecturer after MCA? I have completed BCA with 53%
  6. Can I become a lecturer after MCA? What is the minimum percentage required in MCA? I have completed MCA with 53%
  7. Documents need to submit to apply for M.Sc. Maths? Is it possible to become a lecturer after doing M.Sc.? Required percentage to become a lecturer?
  8. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  9. Job opportunities are available in private or government colleges?
  10. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  11. Minimum qualification required for being a Polytechnic lecturer?
  12. What is the eye sight level required to be eligible for physically disabled category(PH 2)
  13. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?
  14. How to get promotion from Lecturer to Senior Lecturer post?
  15. Can I do DGO after doing BAMS? Which are the colleges in Chandigarh and Maharashtra?
  16. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  17. Eligibility for NET/SET exam after B.Com and M.Com(CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
22nd August 2011, 12:32 PM
jain4u

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?

you have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in MCOM so you are eligible and can become a lecturer.
the minimum percentage for a general is 55%.
Best Wishes
7th January 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?

i am in the final year BE i want to become lecturer my agtregate is 58% can i become lecturer
11th December 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i am from west bengal..my handicapped percentage is of 20%..i am an orthopedical handicapped...can i get the chance to crack the competitive exams?
8th May 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I am doing m.com from k.u.k,,,,,want to clear net....n i'll hardly secure 55%....i have backward class % too..how can i preparre muself to be a lecturer
7th October 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i am PH STUDENT how many marks r reqd.to crack the gate exam in civil engg.to make IIT or NIT
21st December 2014, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

I am doing MA english from IGNOU and I am physical challeng student as well as belongs to SC to what are the percentage I required to fill for lecturer ship
12th November 2020, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How much we have to score to become ? luxura
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?