16th April 2011, 09:54 PM
deysubrata_adv@in,com

Minimum rank required to get an entry in Government Engineering Colleges?

What is the minimum rank to get entry in the Govt. Engineering Colleges ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  2. Minimum rank required to get admitted in government colleges? What is the fee structure?
  3. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu through Lateral Entry?
  4. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  5. Can I get into top engineering college after scoring 4559 rank in UPSEE in lateral entry?
  6. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  7. What minimum rank in AIEEE is required to get into nit and iist colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get into top 10 engineering college after scoring 4559 rank?
  9. How many government engineering colleges are there under UPTU? Rank required to get admission in these government colleges?
  10. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  11. Minimum rank required to get admission for B.A Psychology?
  12. Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?
  13. Minimum rank required to get government job in GATE exam for mechanical engineering in ST category?
  14. Minimum rank and marks required to get a seat in mechanical engineering in Kerala government college through Kerala entrance exam for OBC student?
  15. How many seats are there in government medical colleges of Calcutta? Minimum rank required for these entrance?
  16. How to join B.E in Mechanical after passing mechanical diploma with 80%?
  17. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  18. Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation? -- [New]
17th April 2011, 02:08 PM
shashanktrust

Default Re: Minimum rank required to get an entry in Government Engineering Colleges?

Hello , for getting government engineering colleges you shoulg score a rank under 2000 if you belong to general category, for SC/ST/OBC candidates , if you acquire the rank approx 10000 you will get the govt. engineering college of your branch for which you are willing to take. Above that rank you can get , but you might not get of your branch for which you are wishing to take.

Well good luck friend. I wish for bright future.

With Regards
Shashank Garg
(shashanktrust)
25th April 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum rank required to get an entry in Government Engineering Colleges?

can i get entry in 30000 1/0'
25th April 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks to get in top ten engi coll in HYDERABAD
10th May 2011, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

how much cut off marks required for sc candidates to join in govt engineering colleges
14th May 2011, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

what minimum rank in rpet for admission in govt. engineering collages
16th May 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

which is the top most college can i get for 10000 ranking in kcet
18th May 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

what college can i get for 30,000 rank in uptu....????
19th May 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks rpet gov. engi. college for general boy
21st May 2011, 08:17 PM
coffee

can i get admission i govt colleges with 140 marks in aieee2011?
26th May 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

is i have got admission in any government college on marks of 135 in aieee
26th May 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 8698 RANK IN UPSEE 2011 CAN I GET GOVERNMENT COLLEGE?
28th May 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 27100 RANK IN UPSEE 2011 CAN I GET GOVERNMENT COLLEGE?
2nd June 2011, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

My cousin has got 1996 rank in B.Tech lateral entry examination. He wants to get admission in an aided college (Electronics & Communication). Is it possible? If so, what will be the fees?
2nd June 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

i secured 126 marks in upsee examination held in 2011 and i belong to sc category,so please tell that can i get any government college.
5th June 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

plz put the answers of the questions
5th June 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i got rank 1990 throgh obc and girls quota in upsee exam , plz tell me if i will get government college and which branch i can take .
5th June 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i secure 1967888 rank in aieee.........CAN I GET GOVERNMENT COLLEGE or private college
6th June 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i secure 1990 rank through girls obc quota in upsee, plz suggest if i can get govt. college.....
7th June 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

my rank in aieee is 54000. Can i get chance in pondicherry govt. engineering college? Pls reply
7th June 2011, 02:21 AM
04rust

for govt colleges try to get a rank less than 1000 to confirm your placement.
a rank below 3000 can also get a govt college but there's a chance of uncertainity....
7th June 2011, 06:52 AM
AMITABH RAJ

If my aieee rank is 300000 what college i shall get.
7th June 2011, 08:03 AM
manpreet mohi

sir i secure 30 marks in aieee. i belongs to sc category. plz........ suggest me the colleges in which i can apply for b.tech
7th June 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

sir my
All india rank
Over all 134790
Category 5880
State rank
Over all 21630
Category 1080
is ther any chance of getting nit or govt collage plz tell me plzzzzzzz
if possible tell me trade also
MY ID IS [email protected]
9th June 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Why dont someone answer the above questions?????????? I have a Question similer to the above.........
11th June 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

plz answer the abv questions
17th June 2011, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

how much numbers are required to get govt. Colleges in rpet for sc category
17th June 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

my general ranking in rpet is 27741 and im a st girl candidate can i get admission in goverment college
19th June 2011, 04:26 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by deysubrata_adv@in,com View Post
What is the minimum rank to get entry in the Govt. Engineering Colleges ?
Dear Friend,

This depends upon your AIR through AIEEE. If you deserve best college then without any hesitation AIEEE will allot you.

You please do not think about your rank but first work hard to get success in the exam for your betterment.

If you fulfill requirement of AIEEE by getting best all india rank there is no doubt that you will not get good college.

We wish you all the best for your future.

Regards,

Ramjash
29th January 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i am final year student of govt. ploytechnic jaunpur how many ranks is requared for get govt. college in uptu through general category and sub category military person send ans at this email [email protected]
30th January 2012, 04:22 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To get admission in any govt. engineering college, you have to do well in entrance exams like- IIT-JEE/AIEEE/WB-JEE

To secure a good rank you have to study hard..

It can not be said earlier that to get admission in a govt. college how much rank you have to secure..

All I can say you that try to do well in these entrance exams..
For that you have to work hard...

All the best..
6th April 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are wnt to take admission in gov. Colage
19th April 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

how many numbers should i get to attain a rank under 1000
12th June 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir, my rank in upsee 2012 is 4559Gen and 2110 OBC in lateral
Entry 2012.Can I get top te n engineering college
14th June 2012, 09:56 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Hello friend ,
for getting government engineering colleges you shoulg score a rank under 2000 if you belong to general category, for SC/ST/OBC candidates , if you acquire the rank approx 10000 you will get the govt. engineering college of your branch for which you are willing to take. Above that rank you can get , but you might not get of your branch for which you are wishing to take.

Well good luck friend. I wish for bright future.

thanks
25th June 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have got 16735 rank in kerala engg.iam an OBC Candidate..Is there any chance to get admission in gov/aided engg colleges?plzz
15th July 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I have got 887 general rank and 154 sc rank in uptu lateral entry entrance exam. So is there any chance to get seat in govt. college in civil branch.
22nd January 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir whats minimum rank requird for a girl to get admission in government aided college in uptu in general categor
27th June 2015, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I got 95.35 overall percentage in diploma (all semester) my overall rank is 265 my caste is BC. caste wise rank is 160
Can i get Salem government college?
My department is ECE
28th May 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I have got general253 rank in uptu in mca lateral entry can i get government college
19th June 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Rank required to get admission in government engineering colleges via lateral entry exm in mechanical engineering
14th June 2019, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

My keam rank is 16000, so is it possible for me to get a govt seat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?