5th July 2010, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering? Which engineering college to choose between the two?

I wanted to ask which engineering college I should choose in between MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering??
I have enough marks to choose any one of these colleges.. Please guide me through..

Related Questions:
  1. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th? -- [New]
  2. Should I go for MIT Pune or PICT Pune for IT/CS
  3. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  4. How may I get fee details about Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PICT(Pune)?
  5. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering in ENTC branch in MIT college of Pune?
  6. Which is a better course in PICT Pune? Are there any colleges in Mumbai/Pune better than PICT?
  7. MIT pune cutoff for defense quota of last 2 years?
  8. Which are the good engineering colleges between PICT, Pune and Shri Ramdobaba College of Engineering and Management Nagpur
  9. Details of placement, fees, hostel and placement after completing B.Tech?
  10. Which course should I join after doing ENTC engineering? Where are the classes in Pune?
  11. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  12. Which colleges provide external degree program?
  13. Top 5 Engineering colleges for ENTC in Pune? Which Engineering college I can get admission in Pune having scored 101 in the MHT-CET Exam?
  14. Last years AIEEE cutoff for MIT Pune and other institutes give below? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  16. How good is the placement of MIT college of engineering Kothrud, Pune?
  17. List of all government colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Fee details for computer engineering course in MIT College Pune?
6th July 2010, 06:31 PM
swati123

Default Re: MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering? Which engineering college to choose between the two?

There is no iota of doubt that PICT Pune is better among the two. If it is a matter of choice for you, go for PICT Pune - it is one of the top ranked private engineering colleges in India and then its ENTC Dept. is also named among the best equipped Electronics department affiliated to the Pune University. The Dept. has state of art equipments like DSO's (Digital Storage Oscillators), Spectrum analyzers and a well furnished DSP lab with around 25 Texas and Motorola experimental kits. The ENTC department was declared the “Best Department Award” back in 2003 and 2004. In 2009-2010, PICT's ENTC department had the highest MHT-CET cut-off of 188/200 in University of Pune.
6th July 2010, 11:40 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering? Which engineering college to choose between the two?

I would say PICT pune is better than MIT Pune in terms of placements. So you should opt for it.

But do take others opinion on this and consider the one having highest votes. My vote goes to PICT pune
8th July 2010, 01:56 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi friend,

both of these institutes are among top engineering institutes in India.

Maharashtra institute of technology or MIT is affiliated to Pune university.
But PICT is better one in case of Computer Science and engineering branch.

For ENTC you can choose any one between these two colleges.

I will suggest you to check out all the details about these two colleges fom their respective official sites:

www.mitpune.com
www.pict.edu

This will give you satisfactory options to opt between these two colleges.

Good luck!
8th July 2010, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

My vote goes for MIT. PICT apparently seems to have better infrastructure & placements but MIT offers far better placement choices. Futher, MIT provides better facilities in Labs in terms of latest equipment. I am a student of MIT & chose the college over PICT & I am definetly not regretting my decision.
12th July 2010, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

should i prefer mit comp or pict it?
13th July 2010, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Go for PICT IT... I have done IT Engg from PICT and very sure that this is far more better than MIT Comps
13th July 2010, 12:31 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
you choose PICT PUNE between MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering.
14th July 2010, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

IT branch from PICT or MIT?
14th July 2010, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Dude, go for PICT IT. I'll be going there myself this year. What's your name?
15th July 2010, 08:38 PM
Shagun Makin

Dear friend,

I will suggest you to go for MIT.

PICT has better infrastructure & placements but MIT has maximum placement records.

MIT has latest equipment and techniques.
19th July 2010, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

PICT has large pool of skilled students studying there. Competing with them helps a lot.
Thats the biggest advantage over all colleges...
27th July 2010, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

i m thinking to take admission in mit but there are two mit one is maharastra insti. of technology and other is maeer's mit which one is better and whether it offers b.tech or b.e or is there any other better college in puna
30th July 2010, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

which college shud i prefer cummins entc or pict entc or sihagad entc ?
31st July 2010, 12:20 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering? Which engineering college to choose between the two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to ask which engineering college I should choose in between MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering??
I have enough marks to choose any one of these colleges.. Please guide me through..
yes dear you can try these colleges.I will suggest you to go for MIT.

PICT has better infrastructure & placements but MIT has maximum placement records.

MIT has latest equipment and techniques.
31st July 2010, 02:05 PM
sathsish

Smile Re: MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering? Which engineering college to choose between the two?

hello friend,
I would like to say PICT pune is better than MIT Pune in terms of placements. So its best better go for it..
all the very best..@@@
31st July 2010, 02:13 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

No doubt PICT is better than MIT both in terms of ranking & placement.

PICT was ranked as 18th among the top 100 private engineering colleges in India in a recent survey by LiveMint in association with the Hindustan Times and Wall Street Journal(year 2009). PICT is considered as one of the top 4 colleges in Maharashtra with VJTI Mumbai, CoEP Pune and VIT Pune.

As of 2008-09, the average salary of a placed undergraduate in PICT was Rs. 3.40 lakh, with a maximum salary of Rs. 9.25 lakh.
31st July 2010, 02:36 PM
trupti_9227

hello,
There is no iota of doubt that PICT Pune is better among the two. If it is a matter of choice for you, go for PICT Pune - it is one of the top ranked private engineering colleges in India and then its ENTC Dept. is also named among the best equipped Electronics department affiliated to the Pune University. The Dept. has state of art equipments like DSO's (Digital Storage Oscillators), Spectrum analyzers and a well furnished DSP lab with around 25 Texas and Motorola experimental kits. The ENTC department was declared the “Best Department Award” back in 2003 and 2004. In 2009-2010, PICT's ENTC department had the highest MHT-CET cut-off of 188/200 in University of Pune
12th August 2010, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

vjti mumbai EXTC branch or vit pune computer which is better option?
22nd August 2010, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Dear friend,

I will suggest you to go for MIT.

MIT has latest equipment and techniques
31st August 2010, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Do i choose pict or pvg for entc engg
18th September 2010, 01:42 AM
AMAN the king

I suggest you to go for MIT. MIT pune comes in the list of top 20 engineering colleges in india. The placement and packages is much better in MIT pune. you can search for better colleges out of them from many site like-http://www.minglebox.com/ , http://www.icbse.com/ search here for list top engineering collges. All the best...
12th November 2010, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

what are the placement structures of PICT college?????
8th December 2010, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Why shud i join pict even i am getting vit?
8th December 2010, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i'm studing in aurangabad university i want 2 change my college in pune but, the problem is i was failed in first yeard 4for 4 times. will i get admission
9th December 2010, 03:47 AM
ramakant sharma

Thumbs up Re: MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering? Which engineering college to choose between the two?

look friend whatever it is either cs or it my vote goes for MIT pune it is best institute among two and will offer a great package as will as knowledge domain than in caparison to PIST pune.

here my vote is only for MIT .

all the best
6th February 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best college for Mechanical Engineering in Pune or Mumbai?
9th March 2011, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change the college in second year for same university?i m from pune univ.
10th March 2011, 07:20 AM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

would say PICT pune is better than MIT Pune in terms of placements. So you should opt for it.

But do take others opinion on this and consider the one having highest votes. My vote goes to PICT pune.

Maharashtra institute of technology or MIT is affiliated to Pune university.
But PICT is better one in case of Computer Science and engineering branch.

For ENTC you can choose any one between these two colleges.

I will suggest you to check out all the details about these two colleges fom their respective official sites:

www.mitpune.com
www.pict.edu

This will give you satisfactory options to opt between these two colleges.
28th March 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

PICT is any time better than MIT .Almost 90% of the students are placed from 2011 batch in PICT.Number of companies visited uptil now is 42 for the batch 2010-2011.
10th April 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

how to change college
16th April 2011, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Hey anyone can tell me the companies visited in both PICT and MIT in 2010-2011 academic year?
4th May 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

what should be the expected score in AIEEE 2011 to get admission into PICT pune
15th May 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What is good or bad, depends on student. Eklavya didn't get a guru like drona, but he excelled Arjun in the art of archery. Similarly it is dedication of students which take them to great heights. All private colleges are alike. They take many managmenet seats, and these students are not upto the mark. They normally perform worst in their life. Therefore try any good Govt. College like COEP etc. They do far better. as far as PICT and MIT is concerened, get in any of them they are alike. Choose the nearee to your place.
27th May 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello dear all,
I want to ask u all that whether doing ME from PICT is good option or not?
I heard many of students not getting there projects & it takes max 8-10 yrs for completion of the degree.I it true???????
Pls help me out.....
20th June 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to ask which engineering college I should choose in between vIT pune and PICT pune for comp engineering??
21st June 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

hey dear it will be better if u choose pict rather mit specially for e&tc, it & computer.
30th June 2011, 05:32 PM
swastik08

hi dear,
I would say PICT pune is better than MIT Pune in terms of placements. So you should opt for it.

But do take others opinion on this and consider the one having highest votes. My vote goes to PICT pune

thanks
30th June 2011, 06:15 PM
swastik08

hi dear,

thanks
7th July 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

What should be the order of preferences of he following colleges and branches?
VIT ENTC
PICT ENTC
MIT ENTC
VIT COMP.
PICT COMP.
I prefer ENTC over COMP. but even COMP. can do...
Thanks!!
13th July 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

which college is better for ENTC betn pict or mit pune .i have enogh mark to choose.suggest me.thanks
17th July 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get into PICT pune through management qouta and NRI quota? is there any donation to get in through management seats? plz reply as soon as possible.. its urgent..
22nd July 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

opening and closing ranks of admitted students in both of them tells that PICT is better than MIT pune....PICT is on 16th in all india private colleges...while in same list MIT is on 18th...so according to ranking both may be considered equal...but still PICT is above MIT...
25th July 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Prefer DYPCOE Akurdi it has 100% placement record.
Highest salary offered:
1: 18 lc :Lalaji International Pvt Limited Igatpuri NewYork.
2: 15 lc: Santa and Clora softwares Pvt Ltd Kalewadi Toronto.
3: 12 lc: abe bhukkad bas na kitna kamayega.
25th July 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering? Which engineering college to choose between the two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what should be the expected score in AIEEE 2011 to get admission into PICT pune
150 and above
5th August 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I have 87% aggregate in Diploma in Computer Engineering.Which college I should prefer among MIT,MAEER's MIT,Sighgad,Cummins,PICT??
24th August 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

is it good to take admission in I SQUARE IT that is starting undergraduate courses in Engineering, affiliated to Pune university, from this year.
4th September 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I think PICT should selected,cause it has better placements than MIT. Even it,s ENTC branch,but many of software companys are available for it......
25th September 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

go for pict ...pict is best....
17th October 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I scored 105 this year and got into MAE, Alandi. I wish to give the cet again... i wish to get above 150... will I be getting PICT Comp Engg...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?