18th November 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering? Which engineering college to choose between the two?

what is the cutfof for mech. engg. in Bhopkhel College Of Engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th? -- [New]
  2. Should I go for MIT Pune or PICT Pune for IT/CS
  3. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  4. How may I get fee details about Sinhgad college of engineering(Pune), Mahrashtra institute of Technology(Pune) and PICT(Pune)?
  5. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering in ENTC branch in MIT college of Pune?
  6. Which is a better course in PICT Pune? Are there any colleges in Mumbai/Pune better than PICT?
  7. MIT pune cutoff for defense quota of last 2 years?
  8. Which are the good engineering colleges between PICT, Pune and Shri Ramdobaba College of Engineering and Management Nagpur
  9. Details of placement, fees, hostel and placement after completing B.Tech?
  10. Which course should I join after doing ENTC engineering? Where are the classes in Pune?
  11. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  12. Which colleges provide external degree program?
  13. Top 5 Engineering colleges for ENTC in Pune? Which Engineering college I can get admission in Pune having scored 101 in the MHT-CET Exam?
  14. Last years AIEEE cutoff for MIT Pune and other institutes give below? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  16. How good is the placement of MIT college of engineering Kothrud, Pune?
  17. List of all government colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Fee details for computer engineering course in MIT College Pune?
2nd January 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering? Which engineering college to choose between the two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to ask which engineering college I should choose in between MIT pune and PICT pune for ENTC engineering??
I have enough marks to choose any one of these colleges.. Please guide me through..
Incase of electronics engineering VIT Pune beats both PICT n MIT....VIT has nice faculty..n good placement records in core electronics and semiconductor companies..where as PICT and MIT provide placements in IT ompanies only....
11th June 2012, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

i got 22000 air 17000 general category rank 180 marks in aieee 2012,PICT ENTC or COMP,which better package?
22nd July 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

IS WAITING FOR CAP 2 BETTER OPTION ??
23rd July 2012, 10:27 PM
samatha89
Member+

There is no iota of doubt that PICT Pune is better among the two. If it is a matter of choice for you, go for PICT Pune - it is one of the top ranked private engineering colleges in India and then its ENTC Dept. is also named among the best equipped Electronics department affiliated to the Pune University. The Dept. has state of art equipments like DSO's (Digital Storage Oscillators), Spectrum analyzers and a well furnished DSP lab with around 25 Texas and Motorola experimental kits. The ENTC department was declared the “Best Department Award” back in 2003 and 2004. In 2009-2010, PICT's ENTC department had the highest MHT-CET cut-off of 188/200 in University of Pune.
28th July 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 167 MARKS IN AIEEE. I WANTED TO KNOW WHICH IS BEST BRANCH THAT I CAN GET IN VIT PUNE IN CAP ROUND 2
29th July 2012, 11:41 PM
ab7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I scored 105 this year and got into MAE, Alandi. I wish to give the cet again... i wish to get above 150... will I be getting PICT Comp Engg...???
Hi

PICT(Pune Institue of Computer Technology) is one of the best colleges in pune and Maharashtra. It is the preference of all those who stay in Maharashtra after COEP(College of engineering Pune) and VJTI Mumbai. The CET cut offs naturally are very high since close to 3 lakh students give the CET for close to only 500 seats in PICT for all the bachelor courses.
The chances of getting a college now is measured in terms of rank instead of marks, because the average marks fluctuates every year on the basis of the difficulty level of the exam.

Getting a seat in PICT will depend on the stream you want for engineering because Computer engineering and Information technology are the streams with highest cut offs in PICT.Also the cut off will depend on your category(General or OBC) and Home university.
So a CET rank of about 1200 should be enough to secure a seat in PICT if you are from general category. Which would roughly mean a score of 170 if the paper difficulty is more or less the same as this year.
If you have some caste reservation or are disabled then your cut off score will be much lower(score of about 140 will be enough).

Good luck
25th August 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhash5687 View Post
yes dear you can try these colleges.I will suggest you to go for MIT.

PICT has better infrastructure & placements but MIT has maximum placement records.

MIT has latest equipment and techniques.
That is because MIT has more number of students
6th May 2013, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

which brnch i should prefer in pict pune betwe
en entc & it ?
26th July 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Among VIT MIT and PICT,,, which college shall i opt for EnTC branch,,, considering both studies and placements ??
1st July 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THESE COLLEGES FOR CSE-PICT PUNE,MIT PUNE AUR JAYPEE NOIDA????
Also tell which of these colleges have best placements records for cse so far??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?