8th July 2010, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

MJP Rohilkhand University and Kanpur University for admission/registration for PhD degree in biochnology/Plant Science/Life Science

When the enterance tests will be commenced by MJP Rohilkhand University and Kanpur University for admission/registration for PhD degree in biochnology/Plant Science/Life Science ?

Related Questions:
14th July 2010, 12:12 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Default Re: MJP Rohilkhand University and Kanpur University for admission/registration for PhD degree in biochnology/Plant Science/Life Science

hai
The IIT-JEE entrance exam Kanpur exam is on april11 2010. The form will be availablefrom november 1 2009. The last date for submission of completed form: dec 19, 2009.
30th July 2010, 11:52 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MJP Rohilkhand University and Kanpur University for admission/registration for PhD degree in biochnology/Plant Science/Life Science

dear friend,
the exam was on the April,so it is passed away,so if you given the exam this year then it is very good.another wise waits for the next exam,with full preparation.hope you must get success.
3rd August 2010, 06:40 PM
Rickers

Hello,

The application form will announced in November of every year. The exam will held on April/May every year.
so you may collect application form online from their official site or you can get by post.
Prepare well. All the best
3rd August 2010, 09:01 PM
rajanivedha

hi your exam is over... if possible wait for a year but that is not advisable... so try out for other universities
4th August 2010, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I just want to ask whether a mca student can do PhD from rohilkhand universitybareilly,if it is possible than how can i get admission.
6th August 2010, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i want phd entrance date in rohilkhand university sub commerce
17th September 2010, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MA in psychology as a private student from mjp rohilkhand university?
5th October 2010, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MA in phychology from mjp rohilkhand university as a private student
18th October 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

please inform me the admission criteria and when the form will be available for Phd in management 2010-2011
1st November 2010, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR M.Com. ?CAN A CANDIADATE OF B.Sc. APPLY FOR M.Com.?
16th November 2010, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i would like to know how i can ragister myself.
21st February 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Additions for Phd In Education 2011
8th April 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to do PhD in compute.Sc from Kanpur University.I just want to know that when the form will be available.
21st April 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to do Phd in economics from kanpur university .I just want to know procedure of admission .Is M.phil student is exempted for entrance test.
12th May 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I want to do M.phil Computer science.I want to know the procedure for that.
17th May 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I Want to do m.phil commerce. I want to know the procedure for that
24th May 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know tht when i can enroll my self for Ph.d in history from the university,and do we have to sit for some kind of entrance exam
11th June 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the phd enterance exam of botany.
13th June 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for filling ph.d form and what is the procedure of diong so in english?
20th June 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

i want to p.hd from home science plz tell me deails
24th July 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i want about chemistry Phd entrance exam form and exam date
1st August 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

sir
I want M.A admission, please deteils
21st August 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I want about MATHMATICS PhD entrance exam form & exam date.

thanks,
10th September 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

sociology subject are present in this university?
10th September 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I want M.phil Urdu can u help me.........
29th September 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to now abt admission in MA,whats ur prochedure plz inform me on dis email [email protected]
14th October 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have passed BA in 2007 and want to take my BA degree from your university what is formelities it possible that can get it by Post.
kind Regards
Sunder Giri
27th November 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have registered PhD in English in 2007. I want to know,what is the current status of my registration. plz inform me on email id - [email protected]
17th January 2012, 03:38 PM
sylishneha

dear friend,
the exam was on the April,so it is passed away,so if you given the exam this year then it is very good.another wise waits for the next exam,with full preparation.hope you must get success
Re: MJP Rohilkhand University and Kanpur University for admission/registration for PhD degree in biochnology/Plant Science/Life Science
27th October 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I m CET qualified .i have to registration myself .So what is tthe last date of admission of phd in english
27th October 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I m CET qualified .i have to registration myself .So what is tthe last date of admission of phd in english
26th June 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

respected sir
i want about mathmatics p.hd entrance exam form & exam date
plz inform me on email id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?