25th July 2012, 05:30 PM
ranjana maurya

Model question papers for DRDO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? I am a diploma holder in CS branch

I am a diploma holder in cs branch
pls send me some modal papers for drdo entrance exam and pls tell me what is the salabus for is prepairing on this address [email protected].

2nd August 2012, 05:53 PM
jay prakash meena

Default Re: Model question papers for DRDO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? I am a diploma holder in CS branch

I am a diploma holder in ce branch
pls send me some modal papers for drdo entrance exam and pls tell me what is the salabus for is prepairing on this address [email protected]
7th August 2012, 12:45 AM

Default Re: Model question papers for DRDO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? I am a diploma holder in CS branch

sir i m ravindra, plz tell me that which best book for cs branch. my e mail id [email protected]
28th August 2012, 08:49 PM

hi sir i have completed my btceh in aeronautical is their any chance to place in drdo?wen will be the entarnce exam will be conducted plz tell me the details
30th August 2012, 08:06 PM

hello sir
i am interested in doing the POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSE IN FOOD ANALYSIS AND QUALITY ASSURANCE in DRDO. Please help me to find out old model question papers related to it..kindly do the needful. Thank you...
17th January 2013, 03:08 AM

sir i want to do training for 6th months bt i don't know he procedure for dis can u help me for dis..... my email id is [email protected] i m dng btech from ece n now i m in 6th sem i m waiting 4 ur rply..... i wil be vry thankful 2 u for ds....
18th January 2013, 08:57 PM
nitz90

Smile Re: Model question papers for DRDO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? I am a diploma holder in CS branch

Originally Posted by ranjana maurya View Post
I am a diploma holder in cs branch
pls send me some modal papers for drdo entrance exam and pls tell me what is the salabus for is prepairing on this address [email protected].
Model Question Papers of DRDO

DRDO stands for Defense Research and Development Organization and is a prominent Public Sector Unit..

Eligibility Criterion :-

>> Candidate must have completed B.E/B.Tech or equivalent with an aggregate of 60%..

>> Candidate must be within the age limit of 21-30 years..age relaxation according to government norms..

Exam Paper Pattern :-

>> Section A consists of 100 questions based on your graduation subjects..

>> Section B consists of 50 questions based on Applied Research and Development..

You can Click Here for more details about DRDO..

Click Here to take online mock test..

For any more details about the exam you can Click Here

Go through the model test papers of DRDO which I have attached for your reference..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
File Type: pdf DRDO Placement Paper - 1.pdf(225.2 KB, 133 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Interview Questions.pdf(182.7 KB, 162 views)
File Type: pdf 1096-Placement paper of DRDO.pdf(67.9 KB, 119 views)
File Type: pdf 2008 DRDO Technical Test Paper.pdf(102.8 KB, 128 views)
File Type: pdf 2008 DRDO Technical Test Paper-2.pdf(287.0 KB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf 2008 DRDO Written Test Paper.pdf(116.3 KB, 143 views)