25th January 2011, 05:35 PM

Model question papers and tips to prepare for civil services examination

pls send me how to prepare for ips and send a model question paper

Related Questions:
  1. SET entrance exam model question papers in management? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  2. Tips to prepare for Civil Services Preliminary Examination
  3. Civil Services Examination Law (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What are the various ways to follow to become an IAS officer after completing 12th standard non-medical? -- [New]
  5. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Civil Services Main, Mechanical Engineering (Paper II) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. SET exam model question paper with answer and tips to prepare?
  8. Civil Services Examination Chemistry (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  10. For how many exams in Civil Services am I eligible for?
  11. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. How to prepare for Civil Services exam? Last 10 years Prelims Papers?
  13. Civil Services Examination Law (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Civil Services Main Examination: Physics (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How can I join IPS officer after passing class 12th?
  18. What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?
29th January 2011, 06:19 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Model question papers and tips to prepare for civil services examination

Hello dear, I would like to recommend you some websites for preparation
www.onestopias.com
www.upscportal.gov.in
30th January 2011, 04:46 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Model question papers and tips to prepare for civil services examination

Hello dear, I am suggesting you two very good websites.. please visit www.onestopias.com, www.upscportal.gov.in.
Here u can find whatever related to civil service.
28th February 2011, 08:01 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

IPS is premier civil services field desired by thousands of people

The eligibility criteria is as follows"

Minimum graduation/in the final year of graduation(provisional)
Note: you can appear in the final year or later upto your age limit.
obc 21 to 33 yrs 7 attmpts max
sc/st 21 to 35 yrs no limit on attempts.

You need to really work hard and creative

Choose your subjects properly , refer to the syllabus of optional you are considering

and based on your knowledge and feeling... choose your subject.

Equally important is the place where you choose to prepare form.

Get a good conducive environment.

Delhi has both best institutes and best students... you also need to cutoff from

unnecessary engagements and prepare well, dont worry about going out with friends

or parties etc.

give full concentration for an year or two.

also choose quality material.. and work hard as well as smart.

Read newspapers and magazines etc. and practice writing.

I am giving you the CSAT new pattern sample paper for preparation.

RAu' study circle
chankya ias academy
etc are some good coachings
Attached Files
File Type: pdf csat sample.pdf(86.9 KB, 80 views)
File Type: zip CSAT_Sample_Paper-I_www.upscportal.com.zip(83.6 KB, 49 views)
File Type: zip CSAT_Sample_Paper-II_www.upscportal.com.zip(100.3 KB, 43 views)
27th April 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

important book tell me sir for ifs examination my optional subject is botany and zoology
1st May 2011, 01:36 PM
mayekarpritesh

Smile Re: Model question papers and tips to prepare for civil services examination

Try this link.....

www.onestopias.com/exams/default.asp
12th August 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

IMPORTANT BOOK TELL ME SIR FOR IPS EXAMINATION MY OPTIONAL SUBJECT IS SOCIOLOGY AND HISTORY
2nd October 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i m in 10.
plzz guide me how to prepare for ips examinations???what guidelines should i follow??
and what are the best ways to prepare for the examinations??
5th April 2012, 06:50 PM
manugupta03

Default Model question papers and tips to prepare for civil services examination

PLZ send me the sample question papers for csat at [email protected]... Thanks a ton
10th August 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

civil service exam question paper for electrical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?