2nd September 2011, 05:12 PM
prasanta kumar barkakati

Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?

I have completed up my degree in tourism and even I have diploma from frankfinn? which profession will be more profitable for me (to get a job in tourism or to be in airline) ? Beside I want to know about the salary package and the position available for tourism professionals.

17th October 2011, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?

what we have to do for tourism
9th May 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?

i have done degree in travel and tourism..now i want to do HR in tourism please guide me by telling that from where i should do this course,,and i also want to know that how much salary that i will get in this job..
23rd August 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done bachelor in hotel & catering management. Now i want to join in tourism department. what should I do?
26th February 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

what will be starting salary after completing IATA course?
18th March 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary after diploma in travel and tourism ....
8th May 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i have complted bhmct in hyd i interstd conti chef job in ap tourism governament job what i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?