29th January 2011, 06:08 PM
Madhuri dhekale

MPSC exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? For which post is the exam?

i am student of 2nd year civil engg. i want to give mpsc exam. how to give this exam and for which post?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about Technical MPSC for Civil engineering? List of books I should refer? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Civil Engineering)
  2. How to apply for MPSC exam? I am 2nd year Chemical Engineering student
  3. How can I appear for MPSC exam? I am a final year B.Tech civil engineering student
  4. Eligibility to apply for MPSC exam for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Date of application for MPSC exam for Civil Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  7. Names of the coaching classes for MPSC civil engineering exam in Pune? From where to get the question paper of MPSC Civil Engineering Stream?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector and MPSC for MCA(Commerce) 2nd year female student? -- [New]
  9. Can I give MPSC exam after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. How to give UPSC and MPSC exam after graduation? What are the post offered after clearing UPSC and MPSC -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join any coaching class for cracking GATE exam? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  12. Procedure for MPSC exam after completion of graduation? Books to be referred for MPSC entrance exam?
  13. How to crack GATE exam after studying 2nd year civil engineering student
  14. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to do PG in physics after 2nd year civil engineering
  16. How should I start preparation for GATE exam? I am a civil engineering student of 2nd year
  17. How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?
  18. Will I have to appear for MPSC exam after appearing for T.Y.B.A? How many posts are there in MPSC?
5th February 2011, 01:51 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: MPSC exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? For which post is the exam?

For MPSC, minimum eligibility criterion is a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Once you graduate, you are eligible for all posts offered by MPSC. You may apply even while in your final year. The notification for these posts is published in all major daily news papers.
5th February 2011, 10:39 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: MPSC exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? For which post is the exam?

well sorry friend you can not appear for MPSC right now.
minimum educational qualification is graduation from a recognized university.
In addition students in final year of graduation can also apply.
But provided they present proof of passing prior to Mains examination.
so my suggestion would be to start serious preparation since the onset of your 3rd year
meanwhile inculcate a habit of newspaper reading etc. subscribe to chronicle,
read topper interviews.
state commissions recruit for a plethora of posts like engineers, state police cadre( DSP rank),http://www.mpsc.gov.in/MPSC/
visit above link for more info.
wishes
6th February 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

hello!i am 2nd year civil engg. student i want to know how to prepare for mpsc exam?is there perticular mpsc exam guidens books for civil engg? which they are?
5th March 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

which metod i should apply for studying mpsc exam
23rd March 2011, 11:50 AM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

you can not appear for MPSC right now
6th May 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I am final year civil engg. student i want to know how to prepare for mpsc exam?
8th May 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

which question should ask in oral test in civil engg mpsc? &what i prepare for it??
28th May 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I M AN DIPLOMA CIVIL ENGINEERING STUDENT (S.Y) ,I WANT TO GIVE MPSC EXAM . WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT? ?
18th July 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

which type of post are avilable in mpsc for civil engg?
15th December 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

civil engg. K liye kon Konsi post available rahati hai our uska syllabus Kya hai plz....
[email protected] ....thank's.
22nd December 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I'M A FINAL YEAR STUDENT OF B.E. IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, COULD I GIVE THE MPSC EXAM.....IF SO THEN WHICH POST ARE AVAILABLE FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STUDENT....FOR THAT WHICH BOOKS SHOULD BE PREPARED....PLZ REPLY ME ON
[email protected]
24th December 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

dear guide i m BE civil engg. i want to know that which types of post avaiable for civil engg. mpsc exam? & where i get brouchure regarding to this exam. i want name of books for this. pz reply
11th March 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I AM ALSO STUDENT OF BE CIVIL ENGG WHICH SOURCES ARE SUGGEST ME FOR TO PREPARE FOR THIS EXAM AND WHICH ARE THE APLICATIONS OF THIS EXAM if any exams are their for students of 2nd yr plz inform me at "[email protected]"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?