25th March 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

For MS in Mechanical Engineering which is the best country, USA or Germany? Are scholarships available in both the countries?

for ms in mechanical engineering usa is best or germany is best?is scholarships are available in both the countries?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  2. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?
  4. Where should I do my MS after completing mechanical engineering?
  5. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  6. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  7. Can I biotechnology student get international scholarship to do higher studies?
  8. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  9. Foreign for education after 12th class? Details about entry and scholarship for foreign study?
  10. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  11. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  12. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  13. Will I get admission in the universities in Germany after having 16 backlogs in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  15. Which country is better to study Post Graduation among USA and Germany for B.Arch/B.Planning student?
  16. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  17. What is the difference between studying MS(Pharmacy) from India and from abroad? -- [New]
  18. Which is the best country in the world for doing robotics engineering?
6th June 2011, 07:51 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: For MS in Mechanical Engineering which is the best country, USA or Germany? Are scholarships available in both the countries?

for scholarship contact embassy and universities both countries have their own prospective views IN USA world famous and old universities in Germany latest technology cheap rate studies so its depend on you ...
i suggest you go USA but USA visa its not easy to get so 1st you will try to go USA and another option is Germany ..
you go outside but never forget your motherland do something for India..
good luck
good
20th June 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For MS in Mechanical Engineering which is the best country, USA or Germany? Are scholarships available in both the countries?

Ms Automobile engineerin or other mechnanical oriented coures can be done in USA or Germay . Which country is good in terms of gaining knwoledge , job and cost
26th July 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

salary in mechanical engineering
26th July 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

starting salary in mechanical engineer
26th July 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

germany is better while considering both recognisation and money
28th August 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i am planning to do master degree frm germany in designing bt problem is my % .i got 63% agg. in b.tech mechanical. what is the scope of designing after masters? plz help me out.........
13th January 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I think europe is better in mechanical engg field than usa....bcz automobile cars company are mostly from there.
24th October 2012, 02:33 PM
cutebuddy01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
starting salary in mechanical engineer
hi,
now a days most off the mechaical engineering prefer germany ....
y the word tht arises in your mind wright ...here is ur solution..whn we compare usa n germany....germany is the best place to live and population free, less expensive but cost off living is high ...
thr is no tution fee in gerrman college's,
the richest people will figure out USA, scholarship will b available in some colleges , but tution fee will b higer than the college fee if we compared .....and as the population is higher in USA so the per capital income will b higer n cost off living in ths place will b more.... so well u prefer germany instead off USA .....
ALL THE BEST for your future.....
24th October 2012, 03:35 PM
Hardik712

Hello Friend,
For MS in Mechanical engineering Germany is better than USA. in recent time Most students choose Germany instead of US for Mechanical
Because there is no tuition fee in most of colleges in germany. so there is less expanses in germany then USA.
So Germany is Better than Usa for Ms in Mechanical

BEST OF LUCK. . .
16th January 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

which country is best to do M.S in mechanical engineering
4th June 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

If we see today's scenario dated June,2013, which place is good for MS in Mechanical? USA, CANADA OR GERMANY, not only education and cost wise but also the future jobs after doing masters at there?
12th September 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , Iam pursuing my btech fourth year in India and my stream is Mechanical and my aggregate is 74 I would like to continue my Masters degree In Germany which is the birth place of Automotives.... I would like to know and figure out complete details which are very obligatory for a student to persue masters over there in Germany!!!!!
18th September 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am pursuing btech 4th year. well, i am some what in muddled. will u tell me which country is better to do M.S for mechanical engineers?
11th March 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Hii iam doing my final year btech mechanical with an aggregate of 68 ,planning to do ms ,which country is better US or germany
4th May 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm doing my final year BE in Mechanical and my aggregate is 60. I'm planning to do MS. I know Germany is the best for Mechanical. Will I get any college in Germany? If not, which is the best country next to Germany to do MS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?