4th December 2009, 02:28 PM
shweta guleria

MSc biotechnology entrances dates? and best colleges for this course?

I am in bsc biotecnology (H)3rd year i want to know about various entrances test dates of msc biotecnology and best collages for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  2. List of entrance exam names for doing MSc biotechnology in Canada?
  3. Colleges in Delhi offering B.Ed? Dates of the various entrances?
  4. What is the entrance exam we need to give for doing M.Sc biotechnology from abroad?
  5. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  6. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  7. MSc entrances in biotechnology or biochemistry?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  9. Date of entrance exams of MSc Biotechnology?
  10. Dates of all the entrance exams for MSc Biotechnology course?
  11. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  12. M.Sc entrance exams after B.Sc (biotechnology)? Colleges in Hyderabad?
  13. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? -- [New]
  15. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  17. Which are the entrances for MBA in Chennai or Bangalore?
  18. Colleges to pursuing MSc computer science? Which are the entrances I have to appear?
15th December 2009, 12:14 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MSc biotechnology entrances dates? and best colleges for this course?

followings are the best colleges for it in India :

IIT-M,IIT-D,IIT-K & IIT-R :among the IIT's following IIT's considered best for m.sc.biotech.Admission is through IIT-JAM which is conducted every year,you can get details of it from website of any iit.

University of pune : admission is through entrance,you can get details from its official website www.unipune.ac.in

Amity university : it is considered India's no.1 private university.It also offers scholarship to meritorious students.www.amity.edu

Osmania university,hydrabad: details are available in its official website www.osmania.ac.in
15th December 2009, 02:57 PM
shweta guleria

Default Re: MSc biotechnology entrances dates? and best colleges for this course?

jnu ,iiit jam ,pu, pune university
15th December 2009, 08:46 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Colleges offering biotech in india are
(1)Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi; (2)Birsa Agriculture University, Ranchi,; (3)Calicut University, Kerala; (4) Central University, Hyderabad; (5)Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyala, Indore; (6)G.B. PantUniversity of Agriculture& Technology, Pant Nagar; (7) Goa University, Goa; (8)Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar; (9) Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla; (10) Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi; (11) M.S University of Baroda, Baroda; (12) Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai; (13) Punjab University, Chandigarh; (14) Pondicherry University, Pondicherry; (15)Poona University, Pune;(16) Punjabi University, Paitiala, Tezpur University, Assam (17)Jammu University.
31st January 2010, 08:17 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

the dates for the exam of 2010 are not available yet however you can refer the above posts for the syllabus
31st January 2010, 10:53 PM
Aishwary

JNU ,IIIT JAM ,PU, PUNE University is a good university for this course......
28th April 2010, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

which college is the best for biotechnology in pondicherry and hyd?
29th May 2010, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

which collge is best for msc. biotech integrated course??
5th June 2010, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

VIT, Vellore Institute Of Technology. You can also check in there.
18th July 2010, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

MSc biotechnology entrances dates? and best colleges for this course?
20th September 2010, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

please give me information about msc biotechnology entrance exam dates & best colleges in pune university& ahmednagar thank you.
27th September 2010, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to know the msc exam dates n syllabus n if d maths is necessary??? which college is best for d msc biotech
28th September 2010, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope for msc biotech?
gaikwad ravindra
28th September 2010, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope for msc biotech?
4th October 2010, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i did bsc,botany.can i apply for msc biotechnology?if yes wht is d sylabbus for entrance exam?
1st December 2010, 05:51 PM
petals

IIT-M,IIT-D,IIT-K & IIT-R
University of pune
International Institute of Information Technology ,Pune
Amity university
offers Ms or M.sc in Biotechnology.
Please check the college sites for the entrance exam details.
3rd December 2010, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i want degree textbooks for microbiology,biochemistry and chemistry
13th December 2010, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

which course is best as m.sc. biotechnology and m.sc.botany
13th December 2010, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

please told how will apply an m.sc bio-tech in IIT AND I WANT more informations about coaching centres
15th December 2010, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
sir i am studying in B.Sc third year and intresting in biotech sub please show me the dates fo enterence exam for joining of M.Sc BT in the srtmun
19th December 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

sir im student of B.Sc Third faculty collage of YMN(SRTMUN) sir i am interesting the biotechnology sir any enterence date for admitting of M.Sc biotechnology Please conform me

Pundge Sanjeevkumar Narayanrao
and my e-mail id is [email protected]
Thank u

Pundge.S.N
YMN(SRaTMUN)
21st December 2010, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am mukesh kumar yadav of B.Sc biotech third year from Bundelkhand University jhansi. So please conform me entrance date of M.Sc biotech . My email add -: [email protected]
11th February 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir , iam studying my graduate with biotech . i want information for msc biotech universities exam dates .
my email id- [email protected]
24th February 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

admission procedure for applying in Msc biotechnology ?
and entrance exam dates
24th February 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir , iam studying my graduate with biotech . i want information for msc biotech universities exam dates and procedure how to apply for admission .
my email [email protected]
27th May 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

please suggest us some best colleges for msc biotechnology in india
14th July 2011, 10:36 PM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,
followings are the best colleges for it in India :

IIT-M,IIT-D,IIT-K & IIT-R :among the IIT's following IIT's considered best for m.sc.biotech.Admission is through IIT-JAM which is conducted every year,you can get details of it from website of any iit.

University of pune : admission is through entrance,you can get details from its official website www.unipune.ac.in

Amity university : it is considered India's no.1 private university.It also offers scholarship to meritorious students.www.amity.edu

Osmania university,hydrabad: details are available in its official website www.osmania.ac.in

Thanks
4th October 2011, 11:35 PM

[QUOTE=shweta guleria;3496]I am in bsc biotecnology (H)2nd year i want to know about various entrances test dates of msc biotecnology and best collages for it?and specially IIT colleges.
22nd November 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know about dates of MSc biotechnology entrance exam & last date of form submission ....?
9th June 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

when themsC entrance exam of ranchi university 2012? how many seats og MsC BIOTECH?
14th July 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Please confirm the concelling date of MSc in Punjab University in Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?