31st December 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Is MSC Nursing in Child Health Nursing? What is the fee structure?

Is msc nursing in child health nnursing .if yes than what is the fee structure

25th October 2012, 10:36 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is MSC Nursing in Child Health Nursing? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is msc nursing in child health nnursing .if yes than what is the fee structure
Please read your question carefully, and inform if it indicate any thing! If you wan to do M. Sc in nursing you can surely apply but you need to have a Bachelors degree in Nursing from a recognized college/university. Your question is very puzzling, hence the next time you ask a question please make proper structured sentences and provide details of your question and academic qualification as much as possible.

Fees depend upon institutions. Normally in government colleges it is approximately Rs 5000/- to 10000/- maximum but in private and autonomous colleges it pretty high, it might range from Rs. 75000 per year to Rs, 400000 per year (approximately).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?