7th August 2016, 01:20 AM
Sourav220

Is my degree from AISECT University valid for government and private sector jobs?

Sir i have completed diploma 1st semester in rgpv branch of electrical after that i have taken admission in Aisect university in 2nd semester branch of mechanical from aisect university, so my degree is valid for governmet and private sector? Plese give me answer

7th August 2016, 09:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my degree from AISECT University valid for government and private sector jobs?

AISECT University is one of the top university which is located in Mendua, Raisen District in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.

The AISECT University is recognised by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), University Grants Commission (UGC) and National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).

As the AISECT University is a recognised university, the degree which is obtained from this university is valid to apply for government and private sector jobs.
7th August 2016, 10:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my degree from AISECT University valid for government and private sector jobs?

AISECT University is located in Mendua Village in Raisen District, Madhya Pradesh, India and has a Branch in Bhopal. As per my knowledge yes your degree from AISECT University valid for government and private sector jobs.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Hall No.03,Sarnath Complex,1st Floor Opp.Board Office, Link Road-I, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462016
Phone: 081093 47769
3rd July 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to do B ed degree through AISECT university; I want to know whether the degree is valid or invalid for MP Samvida Sikshak jobs? Plz give reply asap.
23rd September 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor of art degree through Aisect university it is valid for government sector
26th January 2019, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done dcpa diploma from aisect skill provider weather a diploma is valid in government department and I am running instutute aisect skill provider as we do admission from aisect portol from aisect skill can we take student online exam and can provide them study of cvraman courses
1st July 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

The aisect university is ugc (University Grants Commission) affiliated institution and is also a part of AIU(Association of Indian Universities). You can definitely apply for Government and Private jobs after you graduate from AISECT. In fact it has got a good alumni base most of them are working in well reputed MNCs, PSUs and Government Services. So in total, applying for jobs won%u2019t be an issue anymore.
1st July 2019, 01:13 PM
Abhishek1482

The aisect university is ugc (University Grants Commission) affiliated institution and is also a part of AIU(Association of Indian Universities). You can definitely apply for Government and Private jobs after you graduate from AISECT. In fact it has got a good alumni base most of them are working in well reputed MNCs, PSUs and Government Services. So in total, applying for jobs won’t be an issue anymore.
1st July 2019, 01:15 PM
Abhishek1482

The aisect university is UGC (University Grants Commission) affiliated institution and is also a part of AIU(Association of Indian Universities). You can definitely apply for Government and Private jobs after you graduate from AISECT. In fact, it has got a good alumni base most of them are working in well reputed MNCs, PSUs and Government Services. So in total, applying for jobs won’t be an issue anymore.
1st August 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

AISECT university is a part of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and is affiliated to the University Grants Commission (UGC). So, your degree is valid for all government and private jobs in India and the world over.
1st August 2019, 05:31 PM
rajatmalik12

AISECT university is a part of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and is affiliated to the University Grants Commission (UGC). So, your degree is valid for all government and private jobs in India and the world over.
27th September 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing my pgdca year 2008 in punjab AISECT CENTER IS VALID IN PUNJAB GOVERMENT JOB
3rd February 2020, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I am from West Bengal, If I complete Graduation from Aisect University Can I sit For West Bengal Civil Service?
15th May 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

is rabindranath tagore university approved for distance education?
11th July 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue llb REGULAR aftr making b.com degree at AISECT PLZ ANS ME
29th September 2021, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am rntu student take me migration during the timeing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?