6th February 2018, 07:34 PM
Abhijeet kumar singh 8493

My father died while being on duty. Can I apply for teacher's job in place of my father?

My father passed away in 2017. He was a government teacher he got this job on the place of my grandfather because when my grandfather died he was on duty at that time and same my father was also on duty when he died. Can I apply for job on the place of my father's job?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for government job if father died during service?
  2. Can I get job on my father's post in Food Corporation of India who died during working hours?
  3. Can I get non creamy Layer if my annual income is greater is 4.5 Lakhs
  4. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  5. How to get a job of LDC after completing engineering with 77% marks
  6. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  7. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if my father died earlier having secured 15447 rank in EAMCET?
  8. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  9. Can I appear for the upcoming MHT CET exam if my birth place is Malegoan in Maharashtra?
  10. What can I do if my father can't afford expensive education?
  11. Between my father and mother who is eligible to become a co-applicant to apply an Education Loan if both are private teachers with earning of Rs. 20000 per month?
  12. Is it possible to make my Brother-In-Law a guarantor against an education loan if my father died?
  13. Job opportunities after doing B.Sc mathematics?
  14. What are the benefits I can get if my father is an ex-servicemen?
  15. How to get my father's name corrected in 10th certificate?
  16. Query: filling of father's name in application form of AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I correct my father's name in 10th certificate if 17 years has passed?
  18. My father become a guarantor in the Education Loan if he is a cancer patient and unemployed?
24th February 2018, 04:31 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: My father died while being on duty. Can I apply for teacher's job in place of my father?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhijeet kumar singh 8493 View Post
My father passed away in 2017. He was a government teacher he got this job on the place of my grandfather because when my grandfather died he was on duty at that time and same my father was also on duty when he died. Can I apply for job on the place of my father's job?
You have not mentioned the state government in which your father was employed as teacher.

Since he was a government teacher, you have to approach the education department of the state.

The education department will guide you about the procedures about getting the job in place of your father.

You can also take the help of the school authorities where your father was working.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?