5th February 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Quit my B.Tech in 3 year now for job promotion I need Graduation certificate. What to do now?

I have completed my B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical, I disqualify to get attendance of 75% in the next semester and I quit studies. After a long period I got a job. I get promoted for that I need my graduation certificates which I don't have its been 3 years since I left studies. I want to complete my graduation please help me out.

24th February 2018, 04:37 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Quit my B.Tech in 3 year now for job promotion I need Graduation certificate. What to do now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical, I disqualify to get attendance of 75% in the next semester and I quit studies. After a long period I got a job. I get promoted for that I need my graduation certificates which I don't have its been 3 years since I left studies. I want to complete my graduation please help me out.
Since you have left your studies, there is no way to get Graduation Degree.

Only way to get degree is that you should enrol for a graduation again.

To continue with your job and also study graduation, you should enrol for the 3 years graduation through distance learning mode.

You can do Graduation through IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?