2nd July 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Is my son eligible for Home Quota for admission in NIT Jalandhar if he is a domicile of Punjab?

My son has passed 10th cbse class. I am domicile of Punjab. My son got admission in +1 in Chandigarh. Is he eligible for home qouta to get admission in nit jalandhar ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get NIT Jalandhar in AIEEE Home State Quota? I have done my 12th from Maharastra and I have a domicile of Punjab
  2. Qouta for domicile of home state in nit jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar through home state quota? My home state is Maharashtra
  4. Will I be considered for state quota in NIT Jalandhar as I passed my class 10th from Punjab? Which NIT I can get after scoring 142 marks out of 360 in AIEEE?
  5. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab? -- [New]
  6. How much marks and rank required to get admission in NIT Jalandhar? I am a domicile of Punjab and I am a female candidate
  7. Which should be my home state if I passed 12th from Chandigarh but have domicile certificate of Punjab?
  8. Which state will be considered as my home state in AIEEE? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh but having a domicile certificate of Punjab
  9. Is Resident of Chandigarh eligible for Home State Quota in NIT Jalandhar?
  10. Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT-Jalandhar if scored 110 marks in JEE Main and secured 92% in 12th Punjab Board?
  12. Eligibility for admission under Maharashtra Domicile quota?
  13. Will I be able to get NIT Jalandhar after scoring 20,000-25,000 in AIEEE? Can I get into any NIT?
  14. What would be considered as my home state in AEEE? I have done 12th from Chandigarh and having residential of Punjab
  15. Where can I appear under 85% state reservation quota?
  16. How to get admission in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 96661 rank?
  17. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  18. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I have domicile of Delhi and I have done my 12th from Punjab
4th July 2011, 10:50 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is my son eligible for Home Quota for admission in NIT Jalandhar if he is a domicile of Punjab?

dear sir ,

if your son passes the 10+2 exam . the state where he passes his 10+2 exam , that state is considered as the home state for the admission under home state quota through aieee.

to see all the notifications about the aieee exam kindly visit website aieee.nic.in

thanks
24th September 2011, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is my son eligible for Home Quota for admission in NIT Jalandhar if he is a domicile of Punjab?

please give me details for eligibility to get admission through home quota in n. i.t jalandhar
27th September 2011, 12:02 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear sir

if your son passes the 10+2 exam . the state where he passes his 10+2 exam , that state is considered as the home state for the admission under home state quota through aieee.

to see all the notifications about the aieee exam kindly visit website aieee.nic.in

thanks
regards
nagamalleswararao
2nd May 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
there is no NIT in Chandigarh. Please, let me know which NIT is cosidered as home quota for Cha digarh domicile students.
19th June 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

chandigarh students get HS quota in NIT DELHI
19th June 2012, 11:50 PM
padhakudkt

for admission in nit he had to clear aieee exam or his state level engineering exam!
and then he had to apply his home quota, based on it a seperate rank list will be made according to which selection is done!
he cannot get nit based on his 12 marks!
18th June 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 81 inaieee nad 86 percent inboard and also have a domicle of punjab if i will to get admsion in nit jalandhar
18th May 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that I want to get admission in N.I.T.Jallander & want to avail Punjab domicile quata.I am living in Punjab (Punjab domicile) I had passed matric from Chandigarh. Should I get admission in Punjab or I can study in Chandigarh for 1, 2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?