29th September 2010, 10:16 PM
redneon1809

Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?

I want to pursue my Masters Degree in Mass Communication.Can you suggest me name of some colleges and what are the criteria or terms & conditions to get admission in those college.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  4. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism? -- [New]
  6. What is the admission procedure followed for doing masters in mass communication?
  7. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  8. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?
  9. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  10. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  12. How can I get admission to study Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication? Top 10 colleges of Mass Communication?
  13. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is Kolkata a suitable place to pursue masters in mass communication and advertising? Which colleges should I try for?
  15. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in mass communications if I am an ECE graduate?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?
  18. How to pursue masters in mass communication after pursuing B.A in economics from Mithibai College Mumbai?
27th May 2011, 12:44 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?

Hi,

Some of the top colleges for mass communication and its terms and condition for admission are given below:

Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
Nagarjunanagar, Guntur – 522510
Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-863-2293189, 2293190, 2293263 / 2293238 / 2293269
Graduates from any stream could apply for admission to the college. Students from abroad are also welcomed. However, Selection is made based upon an entrance examination which is organized at an assortment of centres in India and abroad. Successful students are called up for a personal interview.

Asian College Of Journalism
Kasturi Centre, 124, Wallajah Road,
Chennai - 600002
India
Telephone: 91-44-28418254/55
91-44-28526227/49
Fax: 91-44-28418253
Asian College of Journalism, Chennai Admissions
Interested students who are planning to apply for admissions at Asian College of Journalism, Chennai they must be at least a graduate degree holder. In fact, graduates from any stream could apply for admission to the college. Students from abroad are also welcomed. However, Selection is made based upon an entrance examination which is organized at an assortment of centres in India and abroad. Successful students are called up for a personal interview. The entrance test is conducted on general knowledge and current affairs and English language skills.

International Institute of Mass Media (IIMM)
B-50, South Extension Part-1
New Delhi-110049
Phone:011-24654512, 24654514, 65965756
E-mail: [email protected]
Minimum Qualification:Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university (Students appearing in final year examination may also apply)
Medium of Instruction and Examination:English or Hindi
Fees:Rs.62,500/- per annum & Rs.10000/- refundable secure

Manorama School of Communication, Kottayam
PB No: 229, Kottayam
Kerala, India
Pin Code: 686 001
Telephone: +91-481-2300851
Official Website: www.manoramajschool.com
The candidates willing to be the part of this communication school need to fill an application form for the enrollment purposes. The registered candidates have to appear for a small personal interview and GD based on the recent topics provided by the head faculties. Further procedure is based on the results of the PI and GD.

Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication (AIMC)
Candidates who have secured 55% or above marks in graduation or 55% aggregate marks in first two years of graduation will be exempted from appearing in the Entrance Test. They will be considered for admission under Direct Admission category and will have to appear for Interview at the institute campus.

Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication (SIMC) Pune
you have scored at least 50% aggregate marks in graduation. Besides, in order to seek admission into the institute you have to appear in SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test).
12th November 2011, 11:13 PM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?

BEST COLLEGES FOR MASS COMUNICATION IS
MICA
amity university
lpu , jalandhar
acharya bangalore
dayanand sagar bangalore
dehi university
21st December 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I appeared in 5th samister exam.when I am eligible to fill the fourm
8th July 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in bsc honors in phy
sics and electronics from pu chd .can I opt for masters in mass communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?