16th December 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage

What are the name of the colleges where management quota is available and what is the fees?what is the admission percentage and admission process?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  2. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  3. Fee structure to get direct admission in DGO through management quota?
  4. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  5. Colleges under Delhi University providing Management Quota for B.A courses? Procedure and fee structure?
  6. Top MCA colleges in Delhi where we can take admission through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  8. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
  9. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  11. Where can I get admission directly into MBBS through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  12. What's the fee structure for M.Tech(management quota) in VIT?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  14. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  15. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure? -- [New]
  16. What's the fee structure of MRM college, Gulbara for MD pediatrics under management quota? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have completed my MBBS from Andhra Pradesh
  17. How many PG seats are available in Karnataka in Management Quota? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
17th June 2013, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage

my name is yujvender janghu and i want to.know list of colleges which have lowest fee and process of management quota my e_mail id is. [email protected]
please reply me on my id
4th July 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage

what is fee in ip under managment quta regarding b. tec
30th July 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

My name is aryan vashist.i have done diploma from outside delhi and now,i get addmision in niec (ipu) bt,i don't have my required document,mere pas 5 or 6 sem ki marksheet nhi hai diplome ki baki provisional bhi hai.toh,add. Hone me koi problem toh nhi ayegi.please reply me on my id ...
My id is [email protected]
25th June 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in ip colleges via management quota??my rank is 13500
4th July 2014, 06:37 PM
RAEES MUHAMMED

in all management/aided institutions have management seats. you must have to pay all the college/university fees with the asked management fees. there is only a minimum requirement to pass the course you last appeared in almost all aided colleges. they accepts requests in the applied order.
11th July 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

sir my AIR rank is 577130 and state rank is 17316 in over all rank and category rank in india is 197594 and state rank is 5202... i am from OBC and also fr0m haryana. can i get admision in YMCA ....?????
9th July 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

sir my CET rank in ggsipu is 12261 and i have delhi quota.i what to know abot management quota fee in mait or bvp in cse or it.
plz help my email is [email protected]
8th August 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir my cet rank is 996 and I got admission in integrated institute of tech at dwarka sector 9 on 4 august 2015 in bsc mlt..during counselling.. but I want migration to other branch hindu rao colege in bsc mlt..how is this??
Please reply me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?