8th April 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?

I would like to obtain admission for my daughter who has appeared for the class 12 exam.i would like to know the names of some medical colleges in south india who will be admitting sudent on merit basis .the availability of application forms for
entrance . THE fee stucture for both types ie on merit and on management quota,

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  2. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  3. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  4. What should I do if didn't got any rank in EAMCET?
  5. Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS with 239/300 marks and 59.5/210 in Gujarat board B Group
  6. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background?
  7. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  8. Is Management seat filled under merit basis?
  9. Number of seats reserved for SC candidates in Zoology Honors Section? Admission on the basis of 1st merit list of do I have to wait for 2nd merit list?
  10. Is the counselling for dnb seats based only on merit? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the career opportunities after 12th in PCM?
  12. Number of courses in MS University related to CS branch after 12th?
  13. How many merit seats are available for general category students?
  14. What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?
  15. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details of allotment of seats? What is the fee structure of management seats?
  17. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit?
  18. How can I join MBBS course after 12th? -- [New]
24th April 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?

what is the fee structure for MD seat in medical colleges in india
12th May 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?

what is the comparison of homeopathy with allopathy.
22nd June 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there for bc quota in tamilnadu for mbbs admission 2011
29th June 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

how many seat reserved sc candidat in mbbs kerala state
7th July 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

kindly get me the list of all the medical colleges of south india with their phone numbers.
11th July 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

pl. get me fee sturcture and fhone number medical college in south india.
24th November 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

hello gud afnn, im abhinav frm wgl, im studying inter 2yr bipc, which colleges will be better for doing mbbs nd other
medical courses in south... can u tell me the fee details also
24th November 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

can i know the fees structure for the mbbs course in Kerala private collage?
3rd February 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

for any admissions in management quota contact [email protected] n get the full detailed info abt course n abt our consultancy
7th February 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the fees structure of the medical colleges in kerala?
6th June 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the chance of a person who acquired 104076th rank in all india level to get a seat in bds/mbbs in any state?
20th June 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the chance to get a seat in mbbs/bams if the rank is 22562 in comedk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?