5th June 2010, 12:09 PM
avijit basak

Names of colleges whose admission forms for B.A/BSc course are available online?

Can you tell me the names of the colleges where admission forms for admission to B.A/B.SC. COURSE ARE AVAILABLE ON LINE

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges where admission forms are available for B.A/BSc course?
  2. Names of the colleges where B.A forms are available online?
  3. In which colleges can I get after scoring 46%? Names of the colleges in which I can get?
  4. Procedure for admission in any Autonomous colleges like VJTI, COEP, ICT etc? Date of sale of forms? Is there any online form filling?
  5. Marks required for admission in D.Ed Colleges? How can I get D.Ed form online? Procedure to apply and date of D.Ed exam?
  6. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  7. When are the admission forms available to do private B.Com from DU? Websites for online submission of forms?
  8. Names and location of all the engineering colleges? Names of the colleges with their full address details?
  9. Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering? How to take admission in those colleges? Names of those colleges?
  10. When is the B.Ed entrance exam for government college admission?
  11. Admission process of B.Ed? Any entrance test which is conducted? Details of the admission forms of government B.Ed colleges?
  12. Which are the colleges in which I can get admission after passing class 10th? Any such colleges available?
  13. MHT CET forms? where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When will the BSc forms be available? How can I apply and which are the best colleges for BSc?
  15. Universities and colleges which deal with MSc Geology? Qualifications required for admission?
  16. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling?
  17. What is the admission procedure followed for St.Xaviers school in Kolkata? -- [New]
  18. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
20th May 2011, 05:32 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of colleges whose admission forms for B.A/BSc course are available online?

The names of the colleges are as under-

1. Scottish Church College
1 & 3 Urquhart Square
Kolkata 700 006, India
Email: [email protected]

2. Shri Shikshayatan College
11, Lord Sinha Road
Kolkata - 700 071
Phone: (033) 2282 6033
Email: [email protected]
20th May 2011, 09:21 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: Names of colleges whose admission forms for B.A/BSc course are available online?

Hi Avijit,

Some of the colleges which have on line course in India are given below:

Kakatiya University (Warangal) BA/ BBM/ BCom/ BSc Courses

GEMSTECH INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE,HYDRABAD

Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College (DDU College)

http://www.solidblogger.com/earn-online-bachelor-degree-courses-india/

Best wishes....
21st May 2011, 03:42 PM
deepakdeep1

Popular Top 10 Online Bachelor Degree Colleges are:
Bellevue University
DeVry University
University of Phoenix
Kaplan University
Colorado Technical University
Ashford University
Baker College
Capella University

Listed below are the names of the online bachelor degree colleges that have become the favored choice among online degree seekers.

DeVry University Online: As one of the most revered names in the field of online education providing contemporary education in the self paced format, DeVry University provides the best value for investment. The university has a faculty resource dedicated towards distance learning courses that enrich the learning process through real life industry experiences.

Westwood College Online: Academics and profession are the two most essential roads to success. To move ahead in life it is important that you are able to move on both simultaneously. The Westwood College ensures exactly that with an exciting blend of options that range from business to criminal studies.

Kaplan University Online: If you are looking to earn an online bachelor degree and have come across Kaplan University be assured that your search ends there. At Kaplan University, you need to have a dream; the rest is taken care of. An accredited online bachelor degree from Kaplan University will ensure you have the right knowledge in a lesser time and preparing to introduce yourself very soon for the professional world.

Grand Canyon University Online: The online degree programs at the Grand Canyon University have recognized that education today needs to match up to a fast paced life. Liberal arts, business, healths, education, the choice of degree programs are fascinating at Grand Canyon.

Baker College Online: An online bachelor degree program at Baker Online is aimed to bring that big change in your future without upsetting your schedule. So while you continue to work part time, the online program that you pursue will make you progressive enough to become a professional in demand in the job market.

Strayer University Online: When education becomes high in quality, affordable for learners, convenient for professionals and nursed under an able faculty you must have stopped at Strayer University. Online tutoring for free has made sure that enrolment at the online bachelor degrees at Strayer keeps moving up.

Ashford University Online: The online bachelor degree course at the Ashford University even lets you earn the degree in a year if you have transfer credits. The AU Online also maintains a minimum attendance rate where a student just needs to log in for two separate days per week.

Colorado Technical University Online: The specialty of online bachelor degree programs at Colorado Technical University Online is that the courses even lets the students opt for a style of learning. At CTU Online a learner is free to interact with instructors and classmates while learning and even take support from the career counselor to seek employment assistance.

University of Phoenix Online: Education is personalized at the Phoenix University Online. One of the sought after names in distance learning, the online courses also allows a student to download course material and books virtually with a continuous technical support.

Capella University Online: When opting for a bachelor degree online from Capella University you are actually opting from programs that have secured national awards in a classroom that is a click away. Convince your apprehensions through a free online seminar before you enroll.
Thanks
6th June 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects offered in B.A in jaipur
16th June 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to addmission for b.sc marks in 12th 50%
22nd June 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to know, what is the name of the college where admission form now get to b, sc course
14th June 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

hi! I score 49 per in 12th i want adminasion in microbiologe bsc. That also by online.
15th March 2013, 01:50 PM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

Names of colleges whose admission forms for B.A/BSc course are available online

1.Shri Shikshayatan College

2.Scottish Church College

3.Grand Canyon University

4.Ashford University

5.University of Phoenix

6.Colorado Technical University

7.DeVry University

8.Ashford University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16th March 2013, 12:12 PM
pokeman

hi,,,

Names of colleges whose admission forms for B.A/BSc course are available online

1.Kaplan University
2.Baker College
3.Ashford University
4.Bellevue University
5.Capella University
6.Colorado Technical University
7.Strayer University
8.DeVry University
9.Westwood College

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12th June 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i like to take the admission for bsc in DR.BABA SAHEB UNIVERSITY in aurangabad.percentage is 67%.
28th April 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Name the universities whose forms are out or going to be out for BA in delhi?
28th April 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Name the colleges whose forms are out or going to be out for ba in delhi
11th July 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir will u plzz tell me the name of govt. College whose form are available after 11 june 2014
1st December 2015, 01:04 AM
daminipathi

Names of colleges whose admission forms for B.A/BSc course are available online?
---------------------------------------

--colorado Technical University

--DeVry University

--Ashford University

--Strayer University

--DeVry University

--University of Phoenix

--DeVry University

--colorado Technical University

--DeVry University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?