27th May 2010, 04:55 PM
anishc007

Admission to State Government Institution in West Bengal through WBJEE?

Sir/Mam,

My WBJEE rank is 35339. What are my chances of getting into a State Government Institution, in West Bengal? Can I get my own course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  2. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  3. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  4. Can I get admission in any government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 35785 in WBJEE?
  5. Permanent address holder of West Bengal who is living outside West Bengal can get admission in Jadavpur University through WBJEE 2016?
  6. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  7. Can I get admission in West Bengal or any good government college?
  8. Which government college can I get in West Bengal after scoring 33000 in WBJEE
  9. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  10. How to take admission in government and self financed college of West Bengal?
  11. Am I applicable for government job in West Bengal after scoring 12000 in WBJEE?
  12. Can I get a government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 13097 in WBJEE?
  13. Closing rank in both WBJEE and AIEEE(state) to get Civil Engineering in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After getting a rank of 27711 in WBJEE do I stand eligible for admission in West Bengal government colleges?
  15. Procedure and documents required to apply for JEXPO?
  16. Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?
  17. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  18. Age criteria for WBJEE exam 2017 -- [New]
28th May 2010, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission to State Government Institution in West Bengal through WBJEE?

i got 5333 rank in sc .can i got any state government college or any private college?
31st May 2010, 10:40 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission to State Government Institution in West Bengal through WBJEE?

there are 5-8 govt. universities and colleges.
jadavpur ,shibpur comes in top.
keep your hands crossed,you can catch something at counselling.
kalyani can be got.
31st May 2010, 07:00 PM
drdo99
Banned

hi,today competitions are far more sharp than days back.
the no.of candidates for WBJEE was this year was 87,500.
so,its your proportionality to come back at this examinations.
There are 5-8 govt. universities and colleges.
jadavpur ,shibpur comes in top.
Sorry at your rank its not all possible.
this is because seats are less,candidates more!
try next year!
2nd June 2010, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i got 227th rank in wbjee in st .can i get any seat in govt.colleges for electrical engineering?
15th July 2010, 02:01 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

There are only 5 to 8 government college in the westbengal in which you can get admission by the WB-JEE.

But for that you will have to score less then 6000 in the WB-JEE.

If you get less then 60000 then you may get chance in the government colleges of west bengal.

All the best.
15th July 2010, 02:05 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Sorry friend
You will not get chance to get admitted to the government institution in the westbengal..

You can try it for the next time.
15th July 2010, 06:40 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

I regret with this rank in WBJEE, you will not get any Govt engineering institute like Jadavpur University, Kalyani University, Shibpur University, Burdwan University etc.

The seat of Govt institutes closes approximately at the rank of 2000.

You can get other private engg colleges with your intended stream.

Good luck!
16th July 2010, 12:39 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

to get chance in State Government Institution in West Bengal through WBJEE you should have good rank in JEE.

all the best.......
26th July 2010, 12:20 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi
sorry friend
you cannot get any of the government colleges in the west bengal as your rank is not good ,but you can try for the private colleges
for detail please visit the following site
www.csc-et.com
12th August 2010, 10:23 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

sorry..........

you cant get seats in govt. engg colleges.

for taking admission in govt. engg colleges in W.B your rank should be within 2000.

you can get seat in only private engg colleges..

so try for that.

all d best.
15th August 2010, 04:07 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

The seat of Govt institutes closes approximately at the rank of 1500.

For information regarding Admission to State Government Institution in West Bengal through WBJEE
you go through the website :-
www.csc-et.com
All the Best!
13th May 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

can I get chance in govt. colleges like shibpur, jadavpur as a candidate of outside west bengal

Saurav Paul, Kadru, Ranchi
30th May 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

o.b.c reservation for wbjee what marks are possible?
3rd June 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

108 out of 200 in wbjee medical entrance exam conducted in 2011 what will be my rank?
16th June 2011, 06:18 AM
Unregistered

I got 3000 in WB JEE.Pleae advise if I have chance in any govt. engg. college in WB
17th June 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

HELLO MY WBJEE RANK IS 5953, SO CAN I GET ANY GOVT. COLLEGE?
24th March 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi i got rank 204 in wb jee . Can i get admison in gov colleg
19th May 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 995 rank in wbjee, can i take admission in jadavpur university?
27th May 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

my rank is 18609 so which collegs are btr 4 me & the better strem????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?