26th April 2010, 05:14 PM
swasti mehta

Names of Delhi University Colleges providing graduation course in Actuary Science after 12th? Its scope in India?

I wish to know the name of (preferably) delhi university colleg(s) providing graduation course in actuary sciences (after 10+2). What is the scope in this field?

Any other related information?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  2. Colleges and institutions providing distance education in Actuaries Science in India? Institutes providing postal coaching for the Actuarial Science exam?
  3. B.Sc in Physical science: scope? main subjects? colleges in Delhi? Other better science courses?
  4. What does Actuary mean? I am planning to do commerce
  5. List of colleges which offer Master's Degree in Political Science in Delhi? Scope of this course?
  6. Names of best colleges providing Geography honours in Delhi -- [New]
  7. Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) and admission procedure of the colleges
  8. How to get a job as a fresher in Actuary?
  9. Which stream do I have to choose to become a Lawyer?
  10. After completing the specialized diploma in Acturial science from III will I be getting a job in Actuary field?
  11. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science in India? Detailed information and scope of this course?
  12. Actuarial Science course along with Economics/B.Com. Honors after 12th? Is it allowed? Is it a good career choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do MSc in Acturial science from Delhi University after doing BSc computer science? Scope of it in India?
  14. Eligibility for MSc Biochemistry without 4 year program requirement?
  15. Names of the colleges under Delhi Technical University?
  16. List of top 10 colleges providing M.Sc in Food Technology?
  17. Reputed colleges with fee expenses which offer B.A.(English) Honours in India? Scope and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  18. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
6th June 2011, 06:57 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Names of Delhi University Colleges providing graduation course in Actuary Science after 12th? Its scope in India?

Colleges under Delhi University:
1. Amity School of Insurance and Acturial Science
6th June 2011, 08:35 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of Delhi University Colleges providing graduation course in Actuary Science after 12th? Its scope in India?

The colleges are as under-
1. college of vocational studies, new delhi
2. birla institute of management technology, New delhi

The scope is very vast as an actuary is employed in the following industries.
Investment and Financial Services
Health Insurance
Life Insurance
General Insurance
7th June 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

where are the graduation colleges with the address affiliated to Delhi University,Delhi
7th June 2011, 03:56 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Actuary Sciences is avialable at various places in Delhi some are-
Ramjas college
Amity School Defence colony
College Of Vocational Studies, Delhi University , Triveni (Sheikh Sarai) Delhi - refer to http://dget.gov.in/cirtes/csc/courses/Actuary%20as%20a%20career.pdf, it list the process and much more information which is generally required.
13th June 2011, 02:24 PM

what are the eligiblity of delhi university actuarial science with commerce stream ?
14th June 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

name of the delhi university providing graduation course in bba after 12th? its scope in india?
29th June 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

name all the colleges of Delhi university providing actuarial science after class 12th???
6th July 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I am now doing B.Sc Mathematics(hons) from Delhi University and I want to do graduation in acturial science with it.Can I do this?If yes,then from which college I can do this?
9th July 2011, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

I m ca final student i want to know the level i have to passed to become an actuary
21st July 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

now i m student of B.A final year from Delhi University and I want to do MBA. so what will have to do >
20th August 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I am in my final yr of B.A ( H) Economics , please guide me regarding Post-Graduation in Actuarial Science in terms of :
1. top colleges (govt pvt )
2. admission process ( merit or entrance)
3. time of admission.
14th October 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the rank of delhi university and amity institute .which one is best
15th October 2011, 10:16 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

The colleges are as under-
1. college of vocational studies, new delhi
2. birla institute of management technology, New delhi

The scope is very vast as an actuary is employed in the following industries.
Investment and Financial Services
Health Insurance
Life Insurance
General Insurance
31st January 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to persuae my graduation with subject geography.may i know the name of DU colleges and the addmission criteria?
2nd March 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am in b.com final n wanna do company secretary ,
please suggest its scope n position of company secretary.....
3rd March 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I am A average student of 12th in commerse. Stream. after plus 2 i want to take admissn. In a reputed college in delhi pls. Give me information regarding dis..
13th March 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

which address socc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?