24th July 2011, 03:41 PM
shrutikkhandelwal

Names of the institutes in Mumbai offering correspondence event management courses?

Please tell me the name of institutes in mumbai offering correspondence event management courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the B.School/Institutes offering branch management full time course in India?
  2. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  3. What are the MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes in Nashik, Mumbai, Pune and Ahmednagar
  4. Names of the universities offering correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of institutes offering B.Ed(Correspondence) course from Mumbai University? How may i get details for the same
  6. Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  7. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  8. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?
  9. How to do an MBA while working at TCS or CAPGEMINI
  10. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  11. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  12. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  13. List of institutes and admission procedure for Pharmaceutical Management in Mumbai and Gujarat
  14. Names of the institutes offering Ph.d in Management in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
  15. Names of the institutes offering Astrophysicist course?
  16. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  17. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  18. Fee structure of ECE M.Tech colleges in Pune?
23rd September 2011, 01:57 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the institutes in Mumbai offering correspondence event management courses?

It is really nice to see that you want to utilize time in a correspondence course in MBA.

MBA is such type of course which enables you to improve lot of your business and management skills and at the end of course it provides very high salary jobs to the students.

There are lots of subjects in MBA to study with such as :-

Marketing

Hospitality & Tourism

Retail Operations

Human Resources (HR)

Accounting

Finance

Internet Marketing
etc.

But for entry you have to clear one of the following entrances : XAT,MAT or CAT.

Definitely you can do the course form some of following institutes .
There are lot of colleges which provide correspondence MBA such as :-

Pune University

Institute Of Management Technology.

National Institute of Business Management

IGNOU

MDU
30th April 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the institutes in Mumbai offering correspondence event management courses?

can i do correspondence course in event management, if yes then by which institute or university
1st May 2012, 02:19 PM
kapil2info

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrutikkhandelwal View Post
Please tell me the name of institutes in mumbai offering correspondence event management courses?
Hi shruti one of the finest institutes in India for event management is Inlead located in Gurgaon where a student undergoes through a practical understanding of event industry. Students can earn upto 50% of their fees back during the course and after the completion they are offered a salary package of 4 - 6 lacs.

For more info you can visist their website http://inlead.in
Toll Free No. 1800-1034-200
16th May 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I wants to do correspondence course in event management that covers all type of events.plz suggest me Names of the Validated Institutes that,s belong from Metropolitan cities and having affilation from recognized university.my email id is [email protected] con.no.is 8853000512,9045283760
13th April 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to do correspondence course in event management iam 36 years old pl. send me institutes that are Mumbai
and Pune my mail id is [email protected]
22nd July 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a b-tech student and i want to do event management in correspondence from 2nd year. Is their any college in india which can offer me the course in the way i am looking for ?if yes then please send me their names ....and please note that the college must have the distance learning facility. . . .thank you. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?