30th September 2011, 06:11 PM
smitashetti

Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?

hello,
i am studying bsc PCM, i am in the final year of my course, can u please help me with the names of institutes offering integrated msc-phd degree in india for astrophysics.....

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  2. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  3. Names of the institutes in India offering MSc Integrated Ph.D in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Genetics?
  4. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  5. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Nutrition?
  6. Universities offering Integrated M.Tech+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme for MCA graduate?
  7. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Anatomy?
  8. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  9. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  10. Institutes offering M.Sc+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme in India? When the entrance exam will be conducted?
  11. List of best institutes offering course in MSc integrated Ph.d in Biochemistry in India
  12. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  13. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  14. Which are the institutes in India offering Astrophysics? How ca I prepare for it?
  15. How to pursue integrated Ph.D course in research institute? Institutes offering such opportunities? Which are those institutes?
  16. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  17. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  18. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
30th March 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?

what course should i opt for after class 10 to become an astrophysicst????
14th April 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?

what is the procedure to study integrated phd in physics after 12th
23rd June 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of entrance exam for integrated MSc Ph.D degree in IIT for astrophysics
7th March 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

isn't there any colleges offering astrophysics in chennai or kochi?
8th October 2018, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Name of the institutes offering integrated M.Sc /ph.D degree for astrophysics and atomic physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?