20th April 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Names of the minister for women and child welfare department government of India?

please tell me the name of the minister for women and child welfare department Govt of India

Related Questions:
  1. Last 5 years questions of clerk cum typist in Child and Women Welfare Development department
  2. List of Tamilnadu ministers with related departments?
  3. List of State Ministers and Governors of Tamil Nadu
  4. Am I eligible for any post in women and child welfare organization, New Delhi after completing B.Ed and pursing Post graduation in Education and administration?
  5. Syllabus of exam for Female Supervisor in women and child development department? Which types of questions appear?
  6. What is the date of announcement of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department
  7. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department?
  8. When can I get the government after finishing D.T.Ed in social welfare department in Chennai?
  9. What is the date of declaration of results of Female Supervisor of Women and Child Development department
  10. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child development department
  11. Model question paper and syllabus for Coal India Department Exam for the post of Labor Welfare Officer?
  12. Eligibility criteria for getting Scholarship for MCA course?
  13. Eligibility criteria for supervisor of aganwadis government job? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for the post of Mukhyasevika with graduation in English majors?
  15. Procedure and qualification required for CDPO exam? What is the syllabus and exam pattern of CDPO exam?
  16. Model question paper for ICDS Supervisor Job? What is the syllabus?
  17. List of the present Cabinet Ministers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I do a job after doing diploma in Tourism from ITI Amritsar?
15th September 2012, 09:38 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

Default Re: Names of the minister for women and child welfare department government of India?

Krishna Tirath is the Women and Child Development minister of india
11th November 2012, 08:35 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Names of the minister for women and child welfare department government of India?

Hello Friend,

Mrs. Krishna Tirath is the current Minister for Women & Child Welfare Minister Of India.

Hope the above mentioned will provide you the information you were searching for.

12th November 2012, 05:57 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Minister For Women & Child Welfare Department Of India is :

Krishna Tirath

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
12th November 2012, 09:34 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.......

Mrs. Krishna Tirath is the present Minister of Women and Child Welfare Minister of India

Smt. Krishna Tirath is a member of the Union Cabinet in the Government of India holding the portfolio of Minister of State (Independent charge), Women and child development since May, 2009. As a member of Indian National Congress, she has successfully contested 7 elections and served as a Metropolitan Councilor, Member of Legislative Assembly from 1984-2004, and current represents the North West constituency of Delhi as a member of parliament in the 15th Lok Sabha.

Regards.....
Tash
13th November 2012, 07:22 AM
rockywalia
Junior Member+

Dear There,

Shrimati Krishna Tirath is the Mister For Women & Child Welfare Department of India.

:: Regards ::

Rocky Walia
15th November 2012, 05:27 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Names of the minister for women and child welfare department government of India?

Hello frends...................

Our current Women & Child Welfare Minister Of India. Mrs. Krishna Tirath

She belongs to Congress party.

All the best
11th December 2012, 07:50 PM
reeda12345

Smile Re: Names of the minister for women and child welfare department government of India?

mrs krishna tirath is the minister for women and child welfare department government of India
15th December 2012, 03:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me the name of the minister for women and child welfare department Govt of India

The Mister For Women & Child Welfare Department of India

Shrimati Krishna Tirath

For Details Click Here
31st January 2013, 01:38 AM
ipmishra
Member+

Hello

The Ministry of Women and Child Development, a branch of the Government of India, is the apex body for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to women and child development in India. As of May 2008, head of the ministry is the Minister of State (Independent Charge) KRISHA TIRATH.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?