28th July 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between Chemical Synthesis and MSc Chemistry? What is the scope of M.Tech?

whch course is bettr in m.tech in chemical saynthesis or .m.sc in chemistry and why?? plz tell me scope of .m.tech??

Related Questions:
31st January 2013, 01:42 AM
N.B.SAMPATH KUMAR

Default Re: Which is better between Chemical Synthesis and MSc Chemistry? What is the scope of M.Tech?

Hi. . Msc is the theoretical analysis of large chemical subsystems,where as chemical synthesis is the research and use of chemicals in biological society,i wl compare the points btwn the chemical synthesis and u r msc where msc will give u a good job and key to u r lyf,similarly chemical synthesis wl lead u r mind techno into reality to gain a good position in the society,you can also be a great scientist.that wl lead our country.where as u r other choice of mtech is right where one can enjoy the enginearing education in reality model,ths is my hint and to make our country happy and proud.thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?