31st March 2011, 09:45 PM

Names of the reputed companies offering training to Electronics Students in Delhi and Hyderabad?

i want to know the name of reputed company which offer traning to electronics students in delhi and hyderabad.mail me at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies in Hyderabad are offering training to students of diploma(ECE)?
  2. List of companies which will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what companys will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what company's will provide internship for B.Tech students in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  3. Companies offering training to Electronics students at New Delhi?
  4. Names of training companies in Hyderabad for Electrical engineering?
  5. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies offering training to Electronics Students in Delhi?
  7. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  8. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  9. Companies offering Industrial training in Instrumentation and Electronics for diploma student in Hyderabad?
  10. Information about companies offering summer training for 1 month for electronics and instrumentation engineering students in Delhi?
  11. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  12. Companies offering Industrial Training in Hyderabad for Pharmacy students? Duration of training and fee for the same?
  13. List of electronic companies in Hyderabad for training with placement for diploma ECE students
  14. Reputed companies in Hyderabad offering 2 or 3 months internship to B.Tech CSE students?
  15. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  16. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  17. Reputed companies offering Internship to M.Tech student in NCR Delhi?
  18. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial Training?
10th July 2011, 01:39 PM
PRERIT D

Default Re: Names of the reputed companies offering training to Electronics Students in Delhi and Hyderabad?

There are many companies

for providing trianing to electronics brannch students are 1.True power international ltd, 2.alfa power solutions, 3.l&t.
5th September 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the reputed companies offering training to Electronics Students in Delhi and Hyderabad?

i am 3rd year student studying in vtu university... i want to know the companies who r giving industrial training and certificate to the electronics and communication,BE student.please provide me address of the company and list of the company...
16th October 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I m 7th sem student ... i want to know d compnies who offers 6 month training to the ec branch students.. pls provide me the name and the address of the company in delhi..
1st March 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

i m 6th sem student of ec branch. i want to know the name,address and phone no. of some companies in coimbatore,delhi and allahabad for the vocational training.
22nd March 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I am Akhlaq Ahmad I have completed B.Tech in Electronic & Communication Engineerin in 2011 Batch. But i do't get the job at this time i am totaly confused which field i choose Electronics or Telecom,please sujjest me at [email protected]
11th September 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I am student of ece 3rd yr pls tell me summer training campny in ncr areas. mail me [email protected]
8th February 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to name that trining companis in hydarabada & chenni. Maill me detailes [email protected]
thankyou sir&mam
9th February 2013, 05:17 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In Hyderabad there are huge list of companies offering training for Electronics Students.

We can observe many industrial areas in Hyderabad where there are good list of electronic companies.

The list of few compmaies is as follows:

ECIL

NSIC

BHEL

Small companies in Industrial areas

Apart from these there are many other institutes

Thank you,

All the best.
11th July 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi m Resham from Delhi m fresher in graphics i need a job cn u tell me some kind of requirement..
Email on [email protected]

Regards..
26th August 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I m student of b.tech 7th sem(electronics and comm).I want to know about reputed companies for six month industrial training.plz reply me
26th August 2013, 10:24 PM
ece304
Member+

>>AKG Security Solutions, Nagpur

>>Smart Data Enterprises (I) Ltd.

>>. Dream Tech.

>> Triveni Turbines

>> Ace-Con Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

>>KEC International Ltd.

>> Dongre Technoquip Pvt. Ltd. (DQUIP)

>> Power Deal Energy (I) Pvt. Ltd.

>> Ramkrishana IT Systems

>> KP Solutions

>>. Lohiya Sterlinger

>> Ultra Tech Cement

>> Anglo Estern Shiping Co.Ltd.

>> Excellon Software (Engineering)

>> Artefact Projects Ltd.
12th April 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

name list of the companies that provide training for diploma students in delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?