6th May 2010, 08:14 PM
madhusudhanhp

How may I apply for industrial training in ISRO? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with telecom stream from Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur

sir i want to do industrial traning in isro... can i join now? im in 3rd telecom in Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur.
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission for Mtech in chemical engineering in part time without GATE?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE/IT) if secured 2632 rank in KIITEE?
  4. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  5. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  6. Will I get a good engineering college in 2A category after scoring 50000 rank in KCET?
  7. Institutes providing job oriented training in the field of telecom or core electronics?
  8. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  9. Which college can I get after getting 20560 rank in KCET?
  10. How many government seats are available for civil engineering in Karnataka and which is the best college?
  11. In which companies can I apply for industrial training while in 3rd year B.Tech EEE? -- [New]
  12. How may I join AMIE course? I had completed my diploma in mechanical from Siddaganga polytechnic, tumkur and having two years of experience
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.E. college having 68% in Civil engineering?
  14. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  15. Will I get into top engineering college after scoring 19500 in COMEDK UGET
  16. Which is the best college option for me after scoring 11029 rank in COMEDK?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical & Electronics 6th semester student?
  18. Will I get engineering seat in Bangalore after scoring 46500 rank in CET?
13th March 2012, 11:16 AM
shristiksujit

Default Re: How may I apply for industrial training in ISRO? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with telecom stream from Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur

dear madhu
for industrial training, first of all you have to take industrial training form duly signed by your head of institution.threafter you have to go to the ISRO training section for submitting that form.if you will be eligible or sortlisted by them they will contact you through your institution.
11th August 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for industrial training in ISRO? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with telecom stream from Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur

my self suman kumar. i'm doing b.tech from ECE dept. nw i'm in final year. sir hw can i get 6 month industrial training from electronics company...
24th June 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam 3rd year iam taking industrial training in ISRO please say instructions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?