26th June 2012, 06:10 PM

Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical

i have passed my diploma in mechanical in 2010.now i am working in a automobile company.can you tell me the name of any university through which i complete my b.tech in haryana.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  3. How to complete B.Tech in Civil Engineering after doing diploma mechanical? names of the institutes which are approved by government sector?
  4. How should I take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the best colleges in Haryana?
  5. Is there any vacancy for SDO mechanical in Haryana?
  6. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  7. What should I do after completing diploma from Haryana board? -- [New]
  8. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  9. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical?
  10. Am i eligible for JBT course from haryana after passing Mechanical diploma from IGNOU with 60%
  11. Am i eligible for JBT course from Haryana after passing Mechanical diploma from IGNOU with 60%
  12. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  13. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  15. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  16. Can I get Jaypee Dhirubhai Ambani College Thapar or any other good college with a rank of 77594?
  17. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  18. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
25th October 2012, 11:54 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical

hi,
you can do b.tech in the following university of Haryana;-

*AMITY UNIVERSITY

*CCS HAU HISAR

*GURU GAMBHESHWAR UNIVERSITY HISAR

*KURUKSHERTA UNIVERSITY

*MDU ROHTAK

*CHOUDARY DEVI LAL UNIVERSITY SIRSA

you have apply LEET exam to join these university it 2nd year of your b.tech.

leet exam stands for lateral engineering entrance test.

LLET EXAM ELIGIBILITY;-
*you must be passed diploma with 60% from a recognized university.

*maximum age is 28 years.
*you have no backlogs in your diploma.

good luck...........................
24th August 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical

i want to know the highest marks got in leet 2013 in haryana
9th March 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about b.tech biotech colleges for entrence exam and last date of online form 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?