21st April 2012, 10:33 PM
Jeeson antony

Is Naval Architecture course residential?

Hi,my name is jeeson.i would like to know that is naval arch course residential?

Related Questions:
  1. BSC IT or Btech in Naval Architecture? Which one is a better course?
  2. How to get admission in Naval Architecture Course in Cochin University(CUSAT)?
  3. How good is B.Tech shipbuilding and Naval Architecture course?
  4. Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture?
  5. Which are the courses related to Marine engineering? I have completed 12th
  6. Is AMET University a good institute for joining Bachelor's of Naval Architecture? Job opportunities after the course?
  7. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
  8. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  9. Requirements to study Naval Architecture in India and Abroad for 12th qualified girl candidate? -- [New]
  10. How to do B.tech in Naval Architecture and Ocean engineering?
  11. What is the admission procedure and the course fee of Naval Architecture? Institutes offering the course?
  12. What is the admission procedure for naval architecture in AMET university? I have completed 1st year B.E in civil
  13. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  14. Colleges for naval architecture and ship building courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Where do I go and how do I go to enroll for Marine Architecture and to be back with a recognized certificate?
  16. After completing B.E Civil how can I make a career in Naval Architecture?
  17. What are the vacancies for diploma holders in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am interested in marine engineering
  18. Am I eligible for admission for M.Tech in Naval Architecture after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
4th March 2013, 06:11 PM
niteshyelore

Default Re: Is Naval Architecture course residential?

Naval architecture is an engineering discipline dealing with the design, construction, maintenance and operation of marine vessels and structures.
Naval architecture involves basic and applied research, design, development, design evaluation and calculations during all stages of the life of a marine vehicle.
Preliminary design of the vessel, its detailed design, construction, trials, operation and maintenance, launching and dry-docking are the main activities involved. Ship design calculations are also required for ships being modified (by means of conversion, rebuilding, modernization, or repair). Naval architecture also involves formulation of safety regulations and damage control rules and the approval and certification of ship designs to meet statutory and non-statutory requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?