6th September 2020, 12:55 PM
Pulak kumar sarkar

Is it necessary to apply and crack NET for a Bengali Honours student?

Hello Sir, I am a Bengali Honours student and I would like to know that do I have to apply for the NET? And also I have to crack this eligibility test? Please let me know about this asap.

29th April 2023, 08:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to apply and crack NET for a Bengali Honours student?

NET (National Eligibility Test) and one is required to qualify NET/SET if he/she is interested in going for lectureship or JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) after completion of their Master's degree in the concerned paper.

So, if you are not interested in going for higher studies i.e; Ph. D./JRF or lectureship then there is no need to appear in NET after completion of your Bengali Honours degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?