18th January 2016, 11:27 PM
Bandita Mazumder

Is it necessary to clear NET to get HR or Marketing job in Indian Oil?

To get a job in HR or marketing in Indian Oil along with engineering and MBA degree, is it also necessary to clear NET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred to prepare for a job in Indian Oil Corporation?
  2. Is it easy to get internship in marketing management from companies like Tata, SAIL and Indian Oil Corporation?
  3. After working as a trainee in IT company can I try out a job in IT industry or government job in Indian Oil, HP etc if Have 3 years Gap between my previous job?
  4. What can I do to get Job in Indian Oil Company?
  5. Criteria to change stream from CSE to EE during 2nd year? Is it possible to change the college?
  6. Job opportunities and scope in Oil Indian Limited for MCA fresher? Salary according to the post in Oil India Limited to MCA fresher?
  7. Can I get a good package after passing B.Tech Petroleum?
  8. Syllabus and previous years question papers for Female Supervisor and FCI?
  9. Is it possible to take admission in B.E through lateral entry for Nepalis citizen?
  10. Which Competitive Exams can I give being a B.Tech IT Engineer?
  11. Am I eligible for PSU exam if I have done B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  12. IIT JEE admit card not recieved yet?? what should I do now?
  13. Companies hiring on the basis of GATE score? How to apply for such companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do to get a job in Indian Railways after scoring 60% aggregate in B.E ECE? Which exams do I have to clear
  15. What should I do after passing B.Com?
  16. Which competitive exams would be beneficial in Chemistry Stream after BSc?
  17. Can I take a job in government sector as a commerce lecturer after MBA in Marketing? Can I give NET commerce?
  18. How can I get a new government job in marketing sector after massing MBA in Marketing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?