28th July 2010, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do M.Tech after MSc? Difference between value of M.Tech as regular course and as a correspondence course?

R sir/madam
I m persuing M.Sc. computer science. I want to become a lecturer . I want to know is it necessary to do M.Tech after M.Sc . And what is the difference b/w
the value of M. tech as a regular course & as a correspondence course. pls rply me soon

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join M.Tech? Is correspondence a good way to do M.Tech than the regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  2. List of branches which are there in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Difference between Msc computer science and MTech computer science? -- [New]
  4. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  5. Can I appear for GATE in Mathematics stream if I am pursuing B.E in Computer Science stream?
  6. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  7. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  8. Procedure to join M.Tech(IT) course? Is correspondence a good option for M.Tech than regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  9. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  10. Is it necessary to do M.Tech after MSc? Difference between value of M.Tech as regular course and as a correspondence course?
  11. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  12. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  13. MCA, M.Tech or Ph.D: Better choice after M.Sc (IT)?
  14. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  15. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  16. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  17. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  18. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
5th July 2011, 09:24 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do M.Tech after MSc? Difference between value of M.Tech as regular course and as a correspondence course?

If you want to be a lecturer then you should complete your m.tech, because just with an M.sc degree you will not get jobs in good colleges or universities.

After M.tech you have to sit for NET exam.

You have to prepare very well for the exam.

After completing M.tech and Cracking NET you will get jobs in top colleges and your degree will also be much more demanding than as it is now.
11th November 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to do M.Tech after MSc? Difference between value of M.Tech as regular course and as a correspondence course?

can I do m.tech in civil or environmental science in regular course after doing m.sc environmental science in distance mode?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?