11th September 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to give another entrance exam like AIEEE along with NATA

Is it necessary to give another entrance exam like AIEEE along with NATA?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to give another entrance exam like AIEEE along with NATA
  2. Is it necessary to give another entrance exam like AIEEE along with NATA?
  3. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for NATA or AIEEE after doing 12th with PCMB subjects?
  5. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  6. Is it necessary to give nata for getting admission through aieee?
  7. Can I do engineering by givign PCM papers? Scope of computer engineering in abroad?
  8. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  9. Is it necessary to give AIEEE exam for architecture?
  10. Possibility to appear in NATA for Commerce student? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  12. How to prepare for NATA exam? From where to get NATA question papers?
  13. Books to be referred to study for Architectural exam for AIEEE and NATA? What type of questions appear in Maths?
  14. Which book to refer for NATA entrance exam?
  15. Which entrance exam should I appear? What is te syllabus for B.Arch? Is there any coaching centre for NATA, AIEEE, IIT JEE in UAE
  16. How many students had attempted aieee b.arch?
  17. Is it necessary to give AIEEE with NATA for Architecture?
  18. How can I appear for NATA entrance exam? From where to get the application forms? What is the last date for it?
20th August 2015, 06:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to give another entrance exam like AIEEE along with NATA

If you want to do bachelor's degree in architecture then you can appear for either of the exam. There is no need to give All India Engineering Entrance examination along with the National Aptitude test in Architecture. You can appear for any one of the given exams.

However AIEEE is not conducted. In place of AIEEE, CBSE conducts Joint Entrance Examinations Mains for B.Arch courses. NATA is still conducted. Depending upon your preparation, you can appear for any one of the exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?